Talize Inc

Talize Inc Employee Reviews

Canada5 reviews
Talize was a goal-oriented, fun workplace with friendly and focused team members. As the job to sort used/donated clothing and accessories was easy, the hardest part of the job was to reach our day-specific goal and sort two thousand+ items all through the shift.
You’re expected to be bullied by management, and take it like a champ! If you threaten that you will leave if you don’t get full time, they give it to you! It gets worse and worse day by day. A lot of favouritism and certain people are treated much better then the rest of the employees. When bringing issues forward, they are very quick to shut you down and blow you off. Very high demanding job for very little pay
Pros
Cons
Overall very collaborative, great place to learn. Management is great to learn from and gain a vast majority of experience. Overall good work environment.
My employment went well. I loved the people, the staff,colleagues and management, as well as most of the daily shoppers. It was a lovely experience, one that I am grateful for.
Horrible Company to work for, sheer waste of time... Management is very disrespectful towards their employees which is pathetic, an absolute nightmare!!!!