TalentWorld

Clear
3.7Pay & benefits

jobgreatworkpeopletalentworldpaycompanyplace

car jockey

I had really great opportunity to work for Talent World they were very helpful finding me job She were very professional in her job I would recommend to anyone looking a job

Pros

Really Good Company

A really great place to work

I'm now learning my new role, but I am excited because there is lots to learn! My co-workers are great. Training is good, they are patient and make sure you get it before moving on.

Pros

great co-workers

Insights into TalentWorld

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

Elle est toujours là quand on en a besoin

Quand le CV suscite de l'intérêt, tout peut aller très vite (de l'entretien jusqu'à la conclusion d'un travail) et en étant accompagné si nécessaire, what else?

Pros

Suivi clair et concis

Cons

Travailleur temporaire, pas d'avantages en rapport

Good workplace

Good people & work, very inclusive — a very proactive job but also simple and easy to understand. The people were very good at training and made me feel included.

Pros

Proactive

Cons

Productive and fun-place to work

A good place for opportunities. Friendly and professional interview. Quick response from the management. Right placement for the right work. I am really thank full towards the company

Elle est à la hauteur des attentes

Je la recommande fortement car si vous recherchez un boulot rapidement elle sera en mesure de trouver pour vous

Pros

Repas gratuit

Cons

Courtes pauses

Great Work Place.

Thanks to the staff at TallentWorld i was assigned to a reputable company that's is expanding, I have the potential to become a full-time employee and grow with the company.So far everything has been A+

Pros

Good Assignment, weekly Pay

Cons

N/a

Where house

Perfect place no doubt and people there are working there there kind to everyone so nice company everyone is welcomed there and the place is so clean everything you need they can help you coworkers too.

Bakery; Fun, Productive Workplace where on Fridays they let you try the cookies.

-I start work at 8:45, I take the bus so I would get up at six so I can give myself a half hour to get ready and leave on time and make it on time.-Time management and Consistency is key.-Everybody does a certain amount of task at work some others do lots more than others.-Trying to remember step by step what or how to do certain task at work.-Trying and learning new things.

Agent de stationnement

Cet avis est pour le poste d’agent de stationnement:C’est pas une job motivante, aucun défi journalier Pour ce qui es des avantages sociaux, j’en ai pas eu l’information au bout de 6 mois de travail pour cette compagnie là, donc je ne sais pas s’ils sont bons ou pas

Pros

Bien payer

Cons

Aucune motivation, aucun suivi de la part de l’entreprise

Nice people and easy to work with.

I had a positive experience going through the Talentworld process. The people I dealt with were easy to understand and very friendly. I will recommend this agency to family and friends if and when the need arises.

Great workplace

Couldn't have had a better work experience. Everything was great and I enjoyed working here during my time with the company. Such a great workplace culture.

Environnement de travail productive et beaucoup d’opportunités

Ils ont Confiance à mes compétences et mon beaucoup d’opportunités de travail.

Great way to get a foot in the door

Everyone I have worked with at Talent World has been super helpful and patient. They work with you to find the best temp job that works for your life.

Best place to work in Ontario!

Management is helpful and considerate. Friendly work culture and opportunities to grow. Highly recommend everyone to go through TalentWorld.com and look for an opening in your field.

Never felt happier at a job before

Talentworld helped me get a job that is perfect for my schedule and I’m so happy with this job people are so friendly and they are really great teamwork I’m so thankful and happy to work with these people

For a temp agency great way to get your foot in the door

A lot of people don't take the opportunity seriously If you show up and work hard show interest and push for advancement and there will most likely be an opportunity in the long run

L’environnement de travail est agréable et j’aime beaucoup les tâches à faire.

Je suis vraiment reconnaissante d’avoir la chance de travailler pour vous! C’est vraiment une belle chose qui m’arrive et le début d’une belle carrière.

Très bons conseillers vraiment a l’écoute et vous aide à trouver un poste qui vous convient

Je recommande TalentWorld en plus l’entreprise paie chaque semaine et il y’a des possibilités de faire des heures supplémentaires !

Pros

Paie chaque semaine, conseillers en recrutement

Cons

Courtes pauses, qualité des emplois

Reason why I've been with them forever (10yrs+)

- Great HR (Human resources) - Fair/Understanding - Able to find and allocate employees for work rapidly (usually the same week if not the same day.- Up to $20+/hour- Honest- Following of current COVID-19 regulated (government) mandates - provides safe and successful work placements - payment every week via direct deposit

Pros

The team management @TalentWorld

Cons

Work is work, so work could be tough... Just let them know for relocation..

Productive workplace

Working here makes me feel like enhancing my credentials which gives an opportunity for growth in my career and leads to know where I stand and which area needs improvement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement