TalentWorld

Clear
4.0Job security & advancement

jobgreatworkpeopletalentworldpaycompanyplace

very helpful!

Talent World found me placements immediately and truly saw my skills and value right away. I highly recommend. They prepped me for interviews and guided me through every assignment.

car jockey

I had really great opportunity to work for Talent World they were very helpful finding me job She were very professional in her job I would recommend to anyone looking a job

Pros

Really Good Company

Insights into TalentWorld

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Clear sense of purpose

A really great place to work

I'm now learning my new role, but I am excited because there is lots to learn! My co-workers are great. Training is good, they are patient and make sure you get it before moving on.

Pros

great co-workers

Cons

Elle est toujours là quand on en a besoin

Quand le CV suscite de l'intérêt, tout peut aller très vite (de l'entretien jusqu'à la conclusion d'un travail) et en étant accompagné si nécessaire, what else?

Pros

Suivi clair et concis

Cons

Travailleur temporaire, pas d'avantages en rapport

Productive and fun-place to work

A good place for opportunities. Friendly and professional interview. Quick response from the management. Right placement for the right work. I am really thank full towards the company

Avancement

Beaucoup d'avancement à l'interne, l'équipe de gestion développe les employés de façon à les amener à un autre niveau.

Great Work Place.

Thanks to the staff at TallentWorld i was assigned to a reputable company that's is expanding, I have the potential to become a full-time employee and grow with the company.So far everything has been A+

Pros

Good Assignment, weekly Pay

Cons

N/a

Great place to work!

Talent World has been nothing but great with me, from the hiring process to the support throughout the job activities. They have a very kind approach and treat you like an actual human being, not a number. My personal needs were considered, and they accommodated them as much as possible. I highly recommend them.

Environment convivial et Productif

J'ai appris beaucoup de choses durant ma première journée !Équipe très sympathique! Facile à apprendre

Pros

Sympathique et dynamique

They find a job in your field very fast .

When you sign with them, they offer you a job in your field immediately. If you get laid off, they offer you something else right away. They try to see you get the shift you want and city you prefer.

Agent de stationnement

Cet avis est pour le poste d’agent de stationnement:C’est pas une job motivante, aucun défi journalier Pour ce qui es des avantages sociaux, j’en ai pas eu l’information au bout de 6 mois de travail pour cette compagnie là, donc je ne sais pas s’ils sont bons ou pas

Pros

Bien payer

Cons

Aucune motivation, aucun suivi de la part de l’entreprise

Nice people and easy to work with.

I had a positive experience going through the Talentworld process. The people I dealt with were easy to understand and very friendly. I will recommend this agency to family and friends if and when the need arises.

Great workplace

Couldn't have had a better work experience. Everything was great and I enjoyed working here during my time with the company. Such a great workplace culture.

Productive and good opportunity to acquire great experience

Glad to work with Talent World. Exploring new opportunities with great support. Weekly pay. They are friendly and helpful. I enjoying a lot working with them. Highly Recommended!!!

Environnement de travail productive et beaucoup d’opportunités

Ils ont Confiance à mes compétences et mon beaucoup d’opportunités de travail.

Very Accessible

Once I got a call for the interview/Screening and was hired the turnaround to Day 1 on the job was really fast. Had onboarding and background checks done within a day. While on the job I have had quick responses to any questions/assistance I've needed.

Good working environment

Good working environment, other employees are always helping you as a new employee. Everything is well explained from what your role is and what exactly you are meant to do.

Best place to work in Ontario!

Management is helpful and considerate. Friendly work culture and opportunities to grow. Highly recommend everyone to go through TalentWorld.com and look for an opening in your field.

Temporary Receptionist/Administrative Assistant

The recruitment agency sets you up with temporary gigs that pay well. The recruiters are very personable. A typical day on the job includes any of the receptionist tasks.

Very professional & helpful

The recruiters are very professional and communicates promptly when you have concerns about your placement. They will match you with the right role based on your qualifications and will support you all the way for you to get the job!

Extremely Helpful and Supportive

The recruiters at TalentWorld helped find me an incredible position and were helpful and supportive throughout every step of the process. They advocated for me and always made sure to encourage me, check in on me, and made themselves readily available for support and advice. I'd highly recommend TalentWorld to anyone looking for a position!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement