TalentWorld Employee Reviews for Security GuardReview this company
Security Guard1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 31 reviews
Based on 13 survey responses
Insights into TalentWorld
What people like
- Ability to meet personal goals
- Ability to learn new things
- Feeling of personal appreciation
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Even though I enjoy working alone; I've met so many great people working for this company Management is willing to fight to have your side of the story heard. Health and Safety is of paramount concern and is reviewed monthly. Unfortunately company policy goes out the window sometimes.
compressed work week, being in charge
pay equity, benefits
Was this review helpful?
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 31 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare TalentWorld with
Questions about TalentWorld
- If you were to leave TalentWorld, what would be the reason?3 people answered
- What are the working hours at TalentWorld?3 people answered
- Is TalentWorld hiring new workers during the COVID-19 outbreak?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at TalentWorld?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at TalentWorld? How many vacation days do you get per year?2 people answered
- Does TalentWorld require background check?2 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at TalentWorld?2 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at TalentWorld?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at TalentWorld?2 people answered
- How often do raises occur at TalentWorld?2 people answered