TalentWorld

3.1Pay & benefits

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 31 reviews

Insights into TalentWorld

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Do not work at cannapiece

Talent World has a partnership with Cannapiece to hire temporary workers with the "promise of potentially getting hired full time". In reality, they use your labor for a month to fulfill their orders and then let you go. Their company is just a farm for temporary workers that they fire and then rehire so that they don't have to pay people a basic living wage and give them benefits. If you are down to work at a company with more turnovers than a McDicks drive through this is your place. They do not care about their employees, you are a number to them.Also managers are all newly trained, and/or incompetent. They are making things up as they go along. Be warned.

Cons

Repetative labor;

Official response from TalentWorld

20 January 2021
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I’m sorry that this temp gig didn’t work out as you expected. There are a lot of reasons why people gravitate towards temp positions – an opportunity to “test drive” jobs to see what works for you, supplement income while you work on your side hustle, flexible shifts that align with your schedule, etc… At TalentWorld, we are on a mission to help people do just that – find work that works for them. And as your employer, we work hard to find you a new temp position when an assignment has come to an end. Unfortunately in this situation we just didn’t have anything available in your area. If you have any questions about temp work or specific feedback to share, we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss. Please email us at hiring@talentworld.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement