TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Reviews in Toronto, ON

Toronto, ON7 reviews

jobgreatworkpeopletalentworldpaycompanyplace

Great workplace

Couldn't have had a better work experience. Everything was great and I enjoyed working here during my time with the company. Such a great workplace culture.

Great way to get a foot in the door

Everyone I have worked with at Talent World has been super helpful and patient. They work with you to find the best temp job that works for your life.

Insights into TalentWorld

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Best place to work in Ontario!

Management is helpful and considerate. Friendly work culture and opportunities to grow. Highly recommend everyone to go through TalentWorld.com and look for an opening in your field.

Temporary Receptionist/Administrative Assistant

The recruitment agency sets you up with temporary gigs that pay well. The recruiters are very personable. A typical day on the job includes any of the receptionist tasks.

Very professional & helpful

The recruiters are very professional and communicates promptly when you have concerns about your placement. They will match you with the right role based on your qualifications and will support you all the way for you to get the job!

Extremely Helpful and Supportive

The recruiters at TalentWorld helped find me an incredible position and were helpful and supportive throughout every step of the process. They advocated for me and always made sure to encourage me, check in on me, and made themselves readily available for support and advice. I'd highly recommend TalentWorld to anyone looking for a position!

Terrible experience

I was onassignment for 1 year and in that time period I had 5 different managers at Talentworld. Seems like a huge internal staffing issue that only recently became a problem. Took 3 weeks for a recruiter to call me back after leaving a message about my pay.

Pros

The assignment I worked on

Cons

My recruiter changes every month. Lack of follow up on my emails.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement