TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Reviews in Newmarket, ON

3.5Job security & advancement

Insights into TalentWorld

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

A welcoming and pleasant atmoshere

Employment venues were generally welcoming. The assigned tasks were straightforward in nature. The host staff were welcoming and accommodating . I especially appreciated the flexibility extended to me related to scheduled hours. I appreciate the energetic, tireless efforts made to find accessible and suitable placements as arranged by Rhiannon Waye as one of the assignment co - ordination. I appreciate her sincere interest to find ideal options.

Pros

Granted access to product samples. In some cases permitted additiinal time for luncheon periods.

Cons

Early hours of placemrny not always compatible with the local transport service operations.

Great company, everyone was a pleasure to deal with. They care about your needs and wants and try to help find a position that best suits your experience. It’s a temporary staffing agency, people don’t understand that it’s not a full time gig, even though it is possible to get, you have to be patient. I wouldn’t use any other staffing agency in my area! They are the best, and have been in the business for over 20 years!

Pros

Informative, helpful

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement