TalentWorld
Happiness score is 85 out of 100

TalentWorld Employee Reviews in Barrie, ON

Barrie, ON5 reviews

jobgreatworkpeopletalentworldpaycompanyplace

They find a job in your field very fast .

When you sign with them, they offer you a job in your field immediately. If you get laid off, they offer you something else right away. They try to see you get the shift you want and city you prefer.

Friendly and safe workplace

Friendly and safe workplace environment. Which welcomes everyone and easy to learn and adapt to stressful situations. I highly recommend Talentworld, from my experience.

Insights into TalentWorld

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Good working environment

Good working environment, other employees are always helping you as a new employee. Everything is well explained from what your role is and what exactly you are meant to do.

helpful staff / many job opportunities

Very nice staff. Always fast to respond to any inquiries / solve any problems regarding the job. Minimal wait time to start a new job.

Nothing to say positive

Tryed to work with this company what a joke tell you they have you a opening then trying turn around have you jump thru the hoops and everything else to tell you they don't have anything and they will be in touch when they nothing like putting your life on hold to put it honestly with my skills and experience i don't worry about it because they are not worry your time go to other company to help you find your career

Pros

Cons

Poorly

Official response from TalentWorld

20 January 2021
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I’m sorry that this temp assignment didn’t work out this time around. Ensuring our Associates are qualified and well prepared for the positions they are about to work is a must for us. Our thorough onboarding process reflects this. On the plus side, you only have to complete our onboarding once. From there, we will work to find an open role that works for you. If you have any questions about temp work or specific feedback to share, we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss. Please email us at hiring@talentworld.com.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement