TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Reviews

Even though I enjoy working alone; I've met so many great people working for this company Management is willing to fight to have your side of the story heard. Health and Safety is of paramount concern and is reviewed monthly. Unfortunately company policy goes out the window sometimes.
Pros
compressed work week, being in charge
Cons
pay equity, benefits
As a temp you'll be expected to meet unrealistic targets, take wrong directions without question ( happens almost daily) , work can get cut early or "work shortages" (which is there way of saying we don't want/need you) and it happens often, limitted training but expected to know everything, your expected to take accountability but anyone in a higher position won't and blame you in a second. Lastly every other temp thats working will also try to screw you over so they will be asked to do special tasks or keep their job.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Depuis qu’ils font affaire avec une agence pour l’embauche de personnel, pire place pour travailler. Salaire très bas, comparé à ceux embauchés par Kraft. Exploitation, harcèlement, Exploitation pure et simple.
Pros
Rien
Cons
Toute
Great company, everyone was a pleasure to deal with. They care about your needs and wants and try to help find a position that best suits your experience. It’s a temporary staffing agency, people don’t understand that it’s not a full time gig, even though it is possible to get, you have to be patient. I wouldn’t use any other staffing agency in my area! They are the best, and have been in the business for over 20 years!
Pros
Informative, helpful
Cons
Always make you feel your jobs on the line. It’s very stressful and they go through a lot of people hire 30 let go 20 on a monthly basis terrible company
Pros
Pro lunch is 45 min
Cons
Bad management
Tryed to work with this company what a joke tell you they have you a opening then trying turn around have you jump thru the hoops and everything else to tell you they don't have anything and they will be in touch when they nothing like putting your life on hold to put it honestly with my skills and experience i don't worry about it because they are not worry your time go to other company to help you find your career
Pros
Cons
Poorly
Official response from TalentWorld
20 January 2021
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I’m sorry that this temp assignment didn’t work out this time around. Ensuring our Associates are qualified and well prepared for the positions they are about to work is a must for us. Our thorough onboarding process reflects this. On the plus side, you only have to complete our onboarding once. From there, we will work to find an open role that works for you. If you have any questions about temp work or specific feedback to share, we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss. Please email us at hiring@talentworld.com.
Talent World has a partnership with Cannapiece to hire temporary workers with the "promise of potentially getting hired full time". In reality, they use your labor for a month to fulfill their orders and then let you go. Their company is just a farm for temporary workers that they fire and then rehire so that they don't have to pay people a basic living wage and give them benefits. If you are down to work at a company with more turnovers than a McDicks drive through this is your place. They do not care about their employees, you are a number to them.Also managers are all newly trained, and/or incompetent. They are making things up as they go along. Be warned.
Cons
Repetative labor;
Official response from TalentWorld
20 January 2021
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I’m sorry that this temp gig didn’t work out as you expected. There are a lot of reasons why people gravitate towards temp positions – an opportunity to “test drive” jobs to see what works for you, supplement income while you work on your side hustle, flexible shifts that align with your schedule, etc… At TalentWorld, we are on a mission to help people do just that – find work that works for them. And as your employer, we work hard to find you a new temp position when an assignment has come to an end. Unfortunately in this situation we just didn’t have anything available in your area. If you have any questions about temp work or specific feedback to share, we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss. Please email us at hiring@talentworld.com.
great company and great job Thank you for helping me. The work here is easy and fun. Good place to work I am thankful that I got to try many different places to work while getting paid every week
TalentWorld takes the time to consider your desired pay, location, and skills to best meet your needs when employing you. They take the tine to ensure they are placing you in a position that you will excel in, while ensuring your financial needs and potential physical limitations are always thoroughly considered.
Pros
work that suits your needs
Bon processus de sélection et d'accueil. Les recruteurs sont attentionnés et disponibles. ils ont un vaste choix de postes auprès de bonnes entreprises.
Bonne Direction à l'écoute des employés. Bonne conciliation travail/famille.
Lorsque nous avons des questions, Garda est toujours présent pour répondre à nos questionnements dans des délais raisonnables,
Très bien encadré par le service RH. Service professionnel.
Pros
Distance pour ce rendre aux points de service
Cons
Salaire trop bas
J’adore ce travail, seulement les assurances me manque beaucoup
Cons
Aucune assurance
- coordinatrice très a l'écoute des besoins de ses employés - la formation continue est adéquate -le salaire est toutefois bas comparativement aux autres agences
Pros
Horaire flexible selon dispo
Cons
Horaire remis une semaine a lavance
Beaucoup d'opportunnités rentables et sérieuses. Belle entreprise bien implantée sur le marché de l'emploi.
J’ai occupé différents postes, sur différents contrats et la chose la plus remarquable, c’est le rapport que GardaWorld entretient avec moi. Je me suis toujours senti respecté et traité avec un très grand professionnalisme. J’ai le sentiment que mon employeur se souci de mes besoins et de mes préoccupations autant que ceux des clients. J’ai travaillé pour d’autres agences et je n’ai jamais ressenti une pareille considération. Merci à vous!
Pros
Dynamisme
Cons
La fin des contrats
Belle Ă©quipe professionnelle et humaine, Ă  l'Ă©coute de ses candidats.
Pros
Professionnalisme, dévouement, compassion
Cons
Aucunn
Je travaille sur appel donc je suis bien a l'aise quand on me propose et il y'a l'esprit d’équipe les agents sont solidaires et soudées. le seul problème est que je ne travaille pas assez par manque de contrats.
Pros
Les quarts de travail sont Ă©normes
Cons
Le retard de remplacements avantageux pour les gens dynamiques.