TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Reviews

Insights into TalentWorld

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals

It technician

Talent World relocates me ASAP into the first available position that most matches my skills. Perfect for saving time and start working!!!Each member of the management is nice and helpfull.For sure I advice TW.Valerio

L’environnement de travail est agréable et j’aime beaucoup les tâches à faire.

Je suis vraiment reconnaissante d’avoir la chance de travailler pour vous! C’est vraiment une belle chose qui m’arrive et le début d’une belle carrière.

Très bons conseillers vraiment a l’écoute et vous aide à trouver un poste qui vous convient

Je recommande TalentWorld en plus l’entreprise paie chaque semaine et il y’a des possibilités de faire des heures supplémentaires !

Pros

Paie chaque semaine, conseillers en recrutement

Cons

Courtes pauses, qualité des emplois

A welcoming and pleasant atmoshere

Employment venues were generally welcoming. The assigned tasks were straightforward in nature. The host staff were welcoming and accommodating . I especially appreciated the flexibility extended to me related to scheduled hours. I appreciate the energetic, tireless efforts made to find accessible and suitable placements as arranged by Rhiannon Waye as one of the assignment co - ordination. I appreciate her sincere interest to find ideal options.

Pros

Granted access to product samples. In some cases permitted additiinal time for luncheon periods.

Cons

Early hours of placemrny not always compatible with the local transport service operations.

A must have adventure for anyone seeking a job

it seems to me At first it can be difficult adjusting to the work place, with no experience and broke unable to get to work in a car with out proper cloths and climbing out of a hole I found myself needing alittle help.The staff at talentworld helped me obtain work place experience and allowed me to find a job I could do.Always willing to take my call or hear what I had to say. If I had a problem they did their best to smooth it out, and at the very least listened to what I had to sayI've worked for other agencies and companies who messed around with money. The talentworld agency and agents always took care of hours and vacation pay, followed up on any discrepancy and fairly contributed to every moment needed in regards to my personal gainsHaving the opportunity to be hired, getting to travel while meeting new people of every class and being able to persue my personal and professional goals is pretty amazingWork for a day or a life time, in the office or the wearhouse, with a car or with out they don't discriminate if your willing to work they have a job for youI really do think that having a talentworld agent representing me to find jobs and opportunities is a real plus and I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in finding a job or just looking for a paycheck

Pros

Free money

Cons

Unfortunately we have to work

Very productive and a great system

I have worked for the agency not for about a year but the little while I have worked with the agency I have had little to no experience where i couldn’t get a problem solved. Also the family members I have referred have had similar experiences. It’s such a great place to work. I would recommend Talentworld to everyone and anyone seeking to get a job. The best Thank you talent world ✅✅

Reason why I've been with them forever (10yrs+)

- Great HR (Human resources) - Fair/Understanding - Able to find and allocate employees for work rapidly (usually the same week if not the same day.- Up to $20+/hour- Honest- Following of current COVID-19 regulated (government) mandates - provides safe and successful work placements - payment every week via direct deposit

Pros

The team management @TalentWorld

Cons

Work is work, so work could be tough... Just let them know for relocation..

Productive workplace

Working here makes me feel like enhancing my credentials which gives an opportunity for growth in my career and leads to know where I stand and which area needs improvement.

Environnement de travail productif et très agréable

Très bon accueil, possibilité d’avancement, permanences possibles.

Pros

La flexibilité pour l’horaire de travail

Cons

Pas d’assurance

Interesting place to work

Help me find a quality company to work with that fits with my needs to work from home with a great level of independence and culture.Management is professional and great to work with.

helpful staff / many job opportunities

Very nice staff. Always fast to respond to any inquiries / solve any problems regarding the job. Minimal wait time to start a new job.

Terrible experience

I was onassignment for 1 year and in that time period I had 5 different managers at Talentworld. Seems like a huge internal staffing issue that only recently became a problem. Took 3 weeks for a recruiter to call me back after leaving a message about my pay.

Pros

The assignment I worked on

Cons

My recruiter changes every month. Lack of follow up on my emails.

Looking to work hard and receive no benefits? TW is for you!

I have been temporarily laid off for months, with no update on the status of my employment, after working for the company for years. They continue to hire new employees (read: who will accept lower salaries and no commissions) and leave tenured employees on "temporary layoff." Seems shady? Welcome to TalentWorld, where they like to live in the shade.This company employs the "pizza party" method of trying to boost employee morale, but I know I'd prefer a living wage, supportive environment and to work for a leadership team that is actually intelligent over a free lunch once a month or some snacks once a week. I wouldn't recommend being a great employee at this company, as it only puts a target on your back for a leadership team that believes in rewarding incompetence and quivers at the thought of empowered employees.

Pros

Lol.

Cons

See above.

Very temporary

As a temp you'll be expected to meet unrealistic targets, take wrong directions without question ( happens almost daily) , work can get cut early or "work shortages" (which is there way of saying we don't want/need you) and it happens often, limitted training but expected to know everything, your expected to take accountability but anyone in a higher position won't and blame you in a second. Lastly every other temp thats working will also try to screw you over so they will be asked to do special tasks or keep their job.

Pros

You get paid

Pire place

Depuis qu’ils font affaire avec une agence pour l’embauche de personnel, pire place pour travailler. Salaire très bas, comparé à ceux embauchés par Kraft. Exploitation, harcèlement, Exploitation pure et simple.

Pros

Rien

Cons

Toute

Great company, everyone was a pleasure to deal with. They care about your needs and wants and try to help find a position that best suits your experience. It’s a temporary staffing agency, people don’t understand that it’s not a full time gig, even though it is possible to get, you have to be patient. I wouldn’t use any other staffing agency in my area! They are the best, and have been in the business for over 20 years!

Pros

Informative, helpful

Cons

Always make you feel your jobs on the line. It’s very stressful and they go through a lot of people hire 30 let go 20 on a monthly basis terrible company

Pros

Pro lunch is 45 min

Cons

Bad management

Nothing to say positive

Tryed to work with this company what a joke tell you they have you a opening then trying turn around have you jump thru the hoops and everything else to tell you they don't have anything and they will be in touch when they nothing like putting your life on hold to put it honestly with my skills and experience i don't worry about it because they are not worry your time go to other company to help you find your career

Pros

Cons

Poorly

Official response from TalentWorld

20 January 2021
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I’m sorry that this temp assignment didn’t work out this time around. Ensuring our Associates are qualified and well prepared for the positions they are about to work is a must for us. Our thorough onboarding process reflects this. On the plus side, you only have to complete our onboarding once. From there, we will work to find an open role that works for you. If you have any questions about temp work or specific feedback to share, we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss. Please email us at hiring@talentworld.com.

Do not work at cannapiece

Talent World has a partnership with Cannapiece to hire temporary workers with the "promise of potentially getting hired full time". In reality, they use your labor for a month to fulfill their orders and then let you go. Their company is just a farm for temporary workers that they fire and then rehire so that they don't have to pay people a basic living wage and give them benefits. If you are down to work at a company with more turnovers than a McDicks drive through this is your place. They do not care about their employees, you are a number to them.Also managers are all newly trained, and/or incompetent. They are making things up as they go along. Be warned.

Cons

Repetative labor;

Official response from TalentWorld

20 January 2021
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I’m sorry that this temp gig didn’t work out as you expected. There are a lot of reasons why people gravitate towards temp positions – an opportunity to “test drive” jobs to see what works for you, supplement income while you work on your side hustle, flexible shifts that align with your schedule, etc… At TalentWorld, we are on a mission to help people do just that – find work that works for them. And as your employer, we work hard to find you a new temp position when an assignment has come to an end. Unfortunately in this situation we just didn’t have anything available in your area. If you have any questions about temp work or specific feedback to share, we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss. Please email us at hiring@talentworld.com.

Do not work for this company

TalentWorld is simply horrible. I was late for a few days one week because my grade 9 brother was in the hospital and nearly died. Talentworld takes part of your paycheque and that is all they care about. When finding out I was late due to my brother being in the hospital they said, and I quote, “these things happen and you need to understand that this is your job”. It made me absolutely sick and I’m so glad I no longer work for them. If it was possible to leave a 0 star review I would. Disgusting

Great place

great company and great job Thank you for helping me. The work here is easy and fun. Good place to work I am thankful that I got to try many different places to work while getting paid every week

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement