TalentWorld
Happiness score is 76 out of 100

TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Review

Very productive and a great system

I have worked for the agency not for about a year but the little while I have worked with the agency I have had little to no experience where i couldn’t get a problem solved. Also the family members I have referred have had similar experiences. It’s such a great place to work. I would recommend Talentworld to everyone and anyone seeking to get a job. The best Thank you talent world ✅✅

Dead End Job

The most unprofessional work place I’ve ever stepped foot in. Management does not care about there employees, they will almost never hire there temporary workers full-time. They’ll subtly change your time card so they take money from you each shift. They’re have been countless things from the women's and mens change room stolen, so you can imagine the type of people who work here. Unless you’re desperate I don’t recommend working here.

Pros

Cons

Thievery, unprofessionalism, no advancement

L’environnement de travail est agréable et j’aime beaucoup les tâches à faire.

Je suis vraiment reconnaissante d’avoir la chance de travailler pour vous! C’est vraiment une belle chose qui m’arrive et le début d’une belle carrière.

Très bons conseillers vraiment a l’écoute et vous aide à trouver un poste qui vous convient

Je recommande TalentWorld en plus l’entreprise paie chaque semaine et il y’a des possibilités de faire des heures supplémentaires !

Pros

Paie chaque semaine, conseillers en recrutement

Cons

Courtes pauses, qualité des emplois

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TalentWorld with

• TalentWorld
  • Very productive and a great system