TalentWorld
Happiness score is 75 out of 100

TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Review

Stressing self reliance and Safety

Even though I enjoy working alone; I've met so many great people working for this company Management is willing to fight to have your side of the story heard. Health and Safety is of paramount concern and is reviewed monthly. Unfortunately company policy goes out the window sometimes.

Pros

compressed work week, being in charge

Cons

pay equity, benefits

1.0Job security/advancement

A welcoming and pleasant atmoshere

Employment venues were generally welcoming. The assigned tasks were straightforward in nature. The host staff were welcoming and accommodating . I especially appreciated the flexibility extended to me related to scheduled hours. I appreciate the energetic, tireless efforts made to find accessible and suitable placements as arranged by Rhiannon Waye as one of the assignment co - ordination. I appreciate her sincere interest to find ideal options.

Pros

Granted access to product samples. In some cases permitted additiinal time for luncheon periods.

Cons

Early hours of placemrny not always compatible with the local transport service operations.

A must have adventure for anyone seeking a job

it seems to me At first it can be difficult adjusting to the work place, with no experience and broke unable to get to work in a car with out proper cloths and climbing out of a hole I found myself needing alittle help.The staff at talentworld helped me obtain work place experience and allowed me to find a job I could do.Always willing to take my call or hear what I had to say. If I had a problem they did their best to smooth it out, and at the very least listened to what I had to sayI've worked for other agencies and companies who messed around with money. The talentworld agency and agents always took care of hours and vacation pay, followed up on any discrepancy and fairly contributed to every moment needed in regards to my personal gainsHaving the opportunity to be hired, getting to travel while meeting new people of every class and being able to persue my personal and professional goals is pretty amazingWork for a day or a life time, in the office or the wearhouse, with a car or with out they don't discriminate if your willing to work they have a job for youI really do think that having a talentworld agent representing me to find jobs and opportunities is a real plus and I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in finding a job or just looking for a paycheck

Pros

Free money

Cons

Unfortunately we have to work

Very productive and a great system

I have worked for the agency not for about a year but the little while I have worked with the agency I have had little to no experience where i couldn’t get a problem solved. Also the family members I have referred have had similar experiences. It’s such a great place to work. I would recommend Talentworld to everyone and anyone seeking to get a job. The best Thank you talent world ✅✅

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement