TalentWorld
Happiness score is 75 out of 100

TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Review

Always make you feel your jobs on the line. It’s very stressful and they go through a lot of people hire 30 let go 20 on a monthly basis terrible company

Pros

Pro lunch is 45 min

Cons

Bad management

1.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Do not work at cannapiece

Talent World has a partnership with Cannapiece to hire temporary workers with the "promise of potentially getting hired full time". In reality, they use your labor for a month to fulfill their orders and then let you go. Their company is just a farm for temporary workers that they fire and then rehire so that they don't have to pay people a basic living wage and give them benefits. If you are down to work at a company with more turnovers than a McDicks drive through this is your place. They do not care about their employees, you are a number to them.Also managers are all newly trained, and/or incompetent. They are making things up as they go along. Be warned.

Cons

Repetative labor;

Official response from TalentWorld

20 January 2021
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I’m sorry that this temp gig didn’t work out as you expected. There are a lot of reasons why people gravitate towards temp positions – an opportunity to “test drive” jobs to see what works for you, supplement income while you work on your side hustle, flexible shifts that align with your schedule, etc… At TalentWorld, we are on a mission to help people do just that – find work that works for them. And as your employer, we work hard to find you a new temp position when an assignment has come to an end. Unfortunately in this situation we just didn’t have anything available in your area. If you have any questions about temp work or specific feedback to share, we’d be happy to schedule a time to discuss. Please email us at hiring@talentworld.com.

A welcoming and pleasant atmoshere

Employment venues were generally welcoming. The assigned tasks were straightforward in nature. The host staff were welcoming and accommodating . I especially appreciated the flexibility extended to me related to scheduled hours. I appreciate the energetic, tireless efforts made to find accessible and suitable placements as arranged by Rhiannon Waye as one of the assignment co - ordination. I appreciate her sincere interest to find ideal options.

Pros

Granted access to product samples. In some cases permitted additiinal time for luncheon periods.

Cons

Early hours of placemrny not always compatible with the local transport service operations.

A must have adventure for anyone seeking a job

it seems to me At first it can be difficult adjusting to the work place, with no experience and broke unable to get to work in a car with out proper cloths and climbing out of a hole I found myself needing alittle help.The staff at talentworld helped me obtain work place experience and allowed me to find a job I could do.Always willing to take my call or hear what I had to say. If I had a problem they did their best to smooth it out, and at the very least listened to what I had to sayI've worked for other agencies and companies who messed around with money. The talentworld agency and agents always took care of hours and vacation pay, followed up on any discrepancy and fairly contributed to every moment needed in regards to my personal gainsHaving the opportunity to be hired, getting to travel while meeting new people of every class and being able to persue my personal and professional goals is pretty amazingWork for a day or a life time, in the office or the wearhouse, with a car or with out they don't discriminate if your willing to work they have a job for youI really do think that having a talentworld agent representing me to find jobs and opportunities is a real plus and I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in finding a job or just looking for a paycheck

Pros

Free money

Cons

Unfortunately we have to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement