TalentWorld
Happiness score is 87 out of 100

TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Review

Great company, everyone was a pleasure to deal with. They care about your needs and wants and try to help find a position that best suits your experience. It’s a temporary staffing agency, people don’t understand that it’s not a full time gig, even though it is possible to get, you have to be patient. I wouldn’t use any other staffing agency in my area! They are the best, and have been in the business for over 20 years!

Pros

Informative, helpful

Cons

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Great Work Place.

Thanks to the staff at TallentWorld i was assigned to a reputable company that's is expanding, I have the potential to become a full-time employee and grow with the company.So far everything has been A+

Pros

Good Assignment, weekly Pay

Cons

N/a
Same role

Nice people and easy to work with.

I had a positive experience going through the Talentworld process. The people I dealt with were easy to understand and very friendly. I will recommend this agency to family and friends if and when the need arises.
Same location

Bakery; Fun, Productive Workplace where on Fridays they let you try the cookies.

-I start work at 8:45, I take the bus so I would get up at six so I can give myself a half hour to get ready and leave on time and make it on time.-Time management and Consistency is key.-Everybody does a certain amount of task at work some others do lots more than others.-Trying to remember step by step what or how to do certain task at work.-Trying and learning new things.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement