TalentWorld
Happiness score is 76 out of 100

TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Review

A welcoming and pleasant atmoshere

Employment venues were generally welcoming. The assigned tasks were straightforward in nature. The host staff were welcoming and accommodating . I especially appreciated the flexibility extended to me related to scheduled hours. I appreciate the energetic, tireless efforts made to find accessible and suitable placements as arranged by Rhiannon Waye as one of the assignment co - ordination. I appreciate her sincere interest to find ideal options.

Pros

Granted access to product samples. In some cases permitted additiinal time for luncheon periods.

Cons

Early hours of placemrny not always compatible with the local transport service operations.

3.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Great company, everyone was a pleasure to deal with. They care about your needs and wants and try to help find a position that best suits your experience. It’s a temporary staffing agency, people don’t understand that it’s not a full time gig, even though it is possible to get, you have to be patient. I wouldn’t use any other staffing agency in my area! They are the best, and have been in the business for over 20 years!

Pros

Informative, helpful

Cons

L’environnement de travail est agréable et j’aime beaucoup les tâches à faire.

Je suis vraiment reconnaissante d’avoir la chance de travailler pour vous! C’est vraiment une belle chose qui m’arrive et le début d’une belle carrière.

Très bons conseillers vraiment a l’écoute et vous aide à trouver un poste qui vous convient

Je recommande TalentWorld en plus l’entreprise paie chaque semaine et il y’a des possibilités de faire des heures supplémentaires !

Pros

Paie chaque semaine, conseillers en recrutement

Cons

Courtes pauses, qualité des emplois

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5Job security/advancement

Compare TalentWorld with

• TalentWorld
  • A welcoming and pleasant atmoshere