TalentWorld
Happiness score is 76 out of 100

TalentWorld

TalentWorld Employee Review

A must have adventure for anyone seeking a job

it seems to me At first it can be difficult adjusting to the work place, with no experience and broke unable to get to work in a car with out proper cloths and climbing out of a hole I found myself needing alittle help.The staff at talentworld helped me obtain work place experience and allowed me to find a job I could do.Always willing to take my call or hear what I had to say. If I had a problem they did their best to smooth it out, and at the very least listened to what I had to sayI've worked for other agencies and companies who messed around with money. The talentworld agency and agents always took care of hours and vacation pay, followed up on any discrepancy and fairly contributed to every moment needed in regards to my personal gainsHaving the opportunity to be hired, getting to travel while meeting new people of every class and being able to persue my personal and professional goals is pretty amazingWork for a day or a life time, in the office or the wearhouse, with a car or with out they don't discriminate if your willing to work they have a job for youI really do think that having a talentworld agent representing me to find jobs and opportunities is a real plus and I'd highly recommend it to anyone interested in finding a job or just looking for a paycheck

Pros

Free money

Cons

Unfortunately we have to work

Dead End Job

The most unprofessional work place I’ve ever stepped foot in. Management does not care about there employees, they will almost never hire there temporary workers full-time. They’ll subtly change your time card so they take money from you each shift. They’re have been countless things from the women's and mens change room stolen, so you can imagine the type of people who work here. Unless you’re desperate I don’t recommend working here.

Pros

Cons

Thievery, unprofessionalism, no advancement

L’environnement de travail est agréable et j’aime beaucoup les tâches à faire.

Je suis vraiment reconnaissante d’avoir la chance de travailler pour vous! C’est vraiment une belle chose qui m’arrive et le début d’une belle carrière.

Très bons conseillers vraiment a l’écoute et vous aide à trouver un poste qui vous convient

Je recommande TalentWorld en plus l’entreprise paie chaque semaine et il y’a des possibilités de faire des heures supplémentaires !

Pros

Paie chaque semaine, conseillers en recrutement

Cons

Courtes pauses, qualité des emplois

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare TalentWorld with

• TalentWorld
  • A must have adventure for anyone seeking a job