TalentWorld

TalentWorld: 57 Employee Reviews

Canada57 reviews

jobgreatworkpeopletalentworldpaycompanyplace

Friendly and safe workplace

Friendly and safe workplace environment. Which welcomes everyone and easy to learn and adapt to stressful situations. I highly recommend Talentworld, from my experience.

Bakery; Fun, Productive Workplace where on Fridays they let you try the cookies.

-I start work at 8:45, I take the bus so I would get up at six so I can give myself a half hour to get ready and leave on time and make it on time.-Time management and Consistency is key.-Everybody does a certain amount of task at work some others do lots more than others.-Trying to remember step by step what or how to do certain task at work.-Trying and learning new things.

Insights into TalentWorld

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

It's a great place to work lots to do and good hours and work with u so u can work nights or days if u need to it's clean and have room to eat and always has coffee if u like coffee and lunch vending machines so this place is ideal for a family man or girl if both work so u can do opposite shifts

Pros

Pays better then a lot

Cons

None I know of as of yet

Determined to help you find a job

The TalentWorld team will work with you until you've successfully landed a job. The will also reached out afterwards to ensure that you're comfortable in your new role.

Agent de stationnement

Cet avis est pour le poste d’agent de stationnement:C’est pas une job motivante, aucun défi journalier Pour ce qui es des avantages sociaux, j’en ai pas eu l’information au bout de 6 mois de travail pour cette compagnie là, donc je ne sais pas s’ils sont bons ou pas

Pros

Bien payer

Cons

Aucune motivation, aucun suivi de la part de l’entreprise

Nice people and easy to work with.

I had a positive experience going through the Talentworld process. The people I dealt with were easy to understand and very friendly. I will recommend this agency to family and friends if and when the need arises.

Relaxed workplace

great ! Good vibes with workers.. the pay is Fair would recommend if you’re having a hard time finding a job.. only con is that there’s a lot of downtime

Pros

Relaxed

Cons

To many down time

Great workplace

Couldn't have had a better work experience. Everything was great and I enjoyed working here during my time with the company. Such a great workplace culture.

Procédure

J apprecie le professionnalisme des recruteurs que j ai rencontré au téléphone ou en vidéoconférence et la ponctualité

Productive and good opportunity to acquire great experience

Glad to work with Talent World. Exploring new opportunities with great support. Weekly pay. They are friendly and helpful. I enjoying a lot working with them. Highly Recommended!!!

Environnement de travail productive et beaucoup d’opportunités

Ils ont Confiance à mes compétences et mon beaucoup d’opportunités de travail.

Very Accessible

Once I got a call for the interview/Screening and was hired the turnaround to Day 1 on the job was really fast. Had onboarding and background checks done within a day. While on the job I have had quick responses to any questions/assistance I've needed.

Good working environment

Good working environment, other employees are always helping you as a new employee. Everything is well explained from what your role is and what exactly you are meant to do.

Great way to get a foot in the door

Everyone I have worked with at Talent World has been super helpful and patient. They work with you to find the best temp job that works for your life.

Best place to work in Ontario!

Management is helpful and considerate. Friendly work culture and opportunities to grow. Highly recommend everyone to go through TalentWorld.com and look for an opening in your field.

Temporary Receptionist/Administrative Assistant

The recruitment agency sets you up with temporary gigs that pay well. The recruiters are very personable. A typical day on the job includes any of the receptionist tasks.

Very professional & helpful

The recruiters are very professional and communicates promptly when you have concerns about your placement. They will match you with the right role based on your qualifications and will support you all the way for you to get the job!

Great work environment

At Talentworld you are treated as a person. All the staff are great and are there to help. I was in and out in a timely manner thanks to the staff. I would recommend this company to anyone that I know who is in need or looking for a new job. Thanks again Talentworld

Extremely Helpful and Supportive

The recruiters at TalentWorld helped find me an incredible position and were helpful and supportive throughout every step of the process. They advocated for me and always made sure to encourage me, check in on me, and made themselves readily available for support and advice. I'd highly recommend TalentWorld to anyone looking for a position!

Productive team work environment

My interactions with Talent world have been positive.I enjoyed most of my assignments.Almost all the people I have worked with are very good people.It’s nice to be able to choose what assignments would fit for me.

Pros

It’s good to work

Cons

Sometimes the work is heavy

Fun place to work with

It was a great experience with them. The process was smooth and straight forward. Even when I informed them I will have to start my job 2 weeks late because of some issues. My job position was held for me

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentWorld. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement