TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Great Company!
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Canada11 February 2019
You receive all the benefits of being self-employed without the administrative hassles.You set your own hours and can define whatever work/life balance means to you. The commission structure is strong and the benefits are generous. There are also opportunities for professional growth.
Amazing place to work!
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver8 February 2019
Not only is TalentSphere the best Recruitment Agency I have worked for, it is the best employer I have had.

It is truly the best of both worlds. You work with industry Leaders and reap the benefits of a corporate umbrella in a competitive marketplace while receiving all the benefits of being self employed.

You work in your vertical of choice with your clients/candidates of choice. You set your own hours and can define whatever work/life balance means to you. The Directors are smart, responsive, available and supportive. Not to mention both so darn likable - I could not be more fond of either! The organization and structure is agile and collaborative. The commission structure is the strongest in the marketplace. Great benefits. Stable and growing organization with opportunities for professional growth. I'm not sure what more you could want in an employer.

They approached me while I was coming off of maternity leave and I could not be more grateful. I had not considered a virtual role prior and the flexibility that TalentSphere offers allows me to be both a hands on parent and a successful professional.

Looking forward to many years to come!
Pros
Too many to list
Cons
An Experienced Recruiters Dream Job!
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Canada7 February 2019
You work from home. Your own time and your own space. They give you all training and tools you need and assist is setting you up. The Directors are supportive, available, down to earth and genuinely excited to have you!

What I appreciate the most about working for TalentSphere is the immediate communication, transparency and trust there is between everyone. If you have a question or concern - you can get an answer ASAP. There is no booking a meeting to discuss it, or waiting for HR to come back from holidays, or filling out a report...

Best compensation plan in the Industry - hands down! New technology and ATS systems. No restrictions on markets and territories.

I love my job!!
Pros
Your own schedule, high commissions
Cons
you start talking to yourself a lot more
Adaptive and progressive recruitment model
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC7 February 2019
Having worked in a variety of recruitment agencies, I can honestly say that TalentSphere offers the best environment for success and productivity.

The Directors are energetic and progressive leaders who provide support and mentorship. The commission structure and benefits are excellent.
Pros
compensation, benfits, flexible work environment, supportive leaders
Cons
must be able to excel working remotely
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Ireland7 February 2019
A great company to work for, you can work with full autonomy but get all the support you need.
Great work-life balance and you feel valued as an employee
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Need to be self-motivated all the time
great bunch to work with
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto Ontario8 January 2019
TalentSphere is a fantastic company to work for. I wish I joined much earlier.

if you put in the effort, you will see massive rewards. The Management team is fantastic and always available to help out.
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
cant think of any
I lucked out when they hired me
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  Kelowna,British Columbia8 January 2019
I was fortunate enough to have wrangled a meeting with one of the company directors in 2017 a a result of a position I had applied for. We had coffee and wound up talking for the better part of two hours. When we were done, I knew that this was something I wanted to do.

Since then, I have found myself working in an environment that I control doing something that has value, both for me and for the people I work with.

I was able to take my past recruiting and sales experience and work closely with my mentor who took my skill set and married it with the methods and processes of TalentSphere.

The difference this has made to my life cannot be overstated. I am truly happy doing what I do. Every day is unique and the results are very rewarding both financially and personally.

This company is unlike the typical recruiting machine. There is a very personal and thorough approach offered to candidates and clients alike. The end game is not to simply place people in positions but rather to match the very best person with the right opportunity creating what is hopefully a long and fruitful career.

In my past career as a sales representative for some very large corporations, I was fortunate enough to have found myself on winning teams. I manged to do that again with TalentSphere.
Pros
autonomy, self directed pace, sense of satisfaction, flexible, diverse
Cons
Working remotely can be difficult for some.
Flexible working for the recruitment industry at last!
Director (Current Employee) –  Kelowna7 January 2019
This is the future of the recruitment industry. This business provides an opportunity for experienced recruiters to earn the money that they deserve whilst managing their own lives and avoiding the negatives that come with many of the 'corporate recruitment agencies' such as commuting, long hours, pointless meetings, KPIs and aggressive cultures.
The business is built around the recruitment consultant and has at its core a focus on giving the consultant every tool to be successful in their role. As a result the team is experienced, happy and collaborative and the business sees very little turnover as a result.
Pros
Best in class commission, completely flexible work culture, collaborative team, best in class benefits program, training and development focused on experienced recruiters, strong leadership, best in class technology, fun team.
Cons
Working from home has its challenges.
Flexible, Entrepreneurial and Innovative Company
Senior Associate/Manager (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB3 January 2019
Excellent company to work for!!

Having worked in the industry for over 5 years, I've seen many different types of company models for recruitment. TalentSphere has the best model for making exceptional money and offering flexible solutions for their Consultant.

You can work with your candidates and clients however you see best in your professional network and have the opportunity to make as much or as little income as you'd like.

The company is on top of technology and with a "work-from-home" model this is important. Talentsphere has all of the tools to make the job easy and allows all of the Consultants to have the ability to work remotely without hassles. In addition, we can work in any part of the country we want to work in. If Clients are located internationally, Talentsphere has offered the tools to allow us to work with those clients.

The benefits package is EXCELLENT as well! My family has access to many health and dental options that are better than many internal packages I've seen. This is a bonus for young Moms who would like to work from home and still have the benefits to support their family!

There is loads of room to progress and develop your career within the company regardless of the fact that we all work remotely. You can move into Management and progress further at your own pace which is great!

Love the team and the Directors of TalentSphere are amazing! SO happy to have joined and would never work anywhere else!
Pros
Benefits, Salary, Flexibility, Technology, People
Cons
Work from home can be hard for some people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TalentSphere Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Reviews by Location