TALENTCOR Employee Reviews

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB27 January 2019
Pay on time
Good workplace culture
Exccelent management team
They relocated in another company when you finish the season.
Great company, the let you get a position at the company that you are workingfor
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
Onlly temporary job
31 January 2019

Thank you for your review! We are pleased you enjoyed working with us.

they we,re only my employer not my job
Ontario as Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Perth, ON6 January 2019
Talentcor does not go out of it,s way to assist employee,s. When you need there assistance they are slow to respond or take the side of the employer. Where I worked was a great place to work and the people we,re great to work with.
31 January 2019

We are sorry we did not meet your expectations on getting back to you in a timely manner. We will provide this feedback to our team in order to improve.

Constantly hiring people
Disgruntled employee (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, ON6 September 2018
This company is constantly hiring people and letting them go. My friend and I both applied this year I worked in a warehouse where I was treated like garbage. My friend keeps getting call backs and when she interviews over the phone they laughed at her answer when asked how mich weight she could lift saying 50 lbs! She was told she would get a call from head office with her start date.......that never happened but yet they are still hiring! Very unprofessional comany!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
31 January 2019

We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience at our client site. We pride ourselves in working with clients that offer safe work environments. We would welcome a chance to discuss your experience and that of your friend further. You can reach out to our branch and ask to speak with our Branch Manager, Karen.

Former employee
Admin (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, N4 September 2018
Stressfull environment with office staff. Not suited for mature and educated workers. Better off going to Walmart as a greeter. Retired workers stay away.
Pros
Cons
Many
"Great Company to be associated with!"
National Recruitment Specialist - IT (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 August 2018
Talentcor is a great company to work with. They have been in the industry for quite sometime now and are growing each day. They have been busy building an new team called Talentcor NRC that is working on contractual roles in various domains and helps a lot of people with their job needs. They are associated with great names in the industry through various verticals. I'm happy to be a part of this team!
Pros
Work-life balance, Great Management, Smart & supportive team, Range of clients and requisitions
3 September 2018

Thank you for your positive review! We are pleased that you are enjoying your role at Talentcor. We are working hard to improve our service delivery models for clients, and the NRC is a prime example of a creative solution to a complex client procurement model. We are especially excited to support technical and IT requisitions through this channel.

An honourable Agency
Records Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Kanata, ON28 August 2018
Worked for three days in a position that I could not handle, rather than pulling my back, I informed my placement contact of my situation. They got someone else and two days later, my three day pay was deposited in my account. Very decent and dignified.
Pros
Good job variety
3 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience. We understand that sometimes the role you accept is not a good fit, and you handled it professionally. We work hard to please both our clients and candidates, and a team approach to resolution always works best. We hope that we can work with you to find employment that does fit your needs.

Waste of time
Operator (Former Employee) –  Perth, ON25 August 2018
the company that you most likely going to be working with only allows temporary workers to be there for 18months and no longer.they don't like to hire
3 September 2018

Thank you for your comment. While some of our clients may have a defined time period that you can work for them, Talentcor is more than happy to reassign candidates to other client sites. Talentcor services hundreds of clients across Canada, and only a handful have defined assignment lengths. A large percentage of our temporary employees are offered full time placements with our clients. We suggest that candidates talk to a local Talentcor representative to find out how we can help find employment that fits every individual's needs.

Great Starting Point
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 August 2018
I only had the chance to work with Talentcor for a short time. They were great working alongside them; they always offered short term assignments to build my experience and resume so then I can eventually get a full time position in the future.

Talentcor is great job seeking company if you are starting at your field and need to acquire more experience and knowledge in the field.
Pros
Experience
3 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We strongly believe in the benefits of adding skillsets and experience to your resume by completing temporary assignments. We are pleased we were able to give you an advantage when looking for permanent employment.

Decent place to work
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  London, ON15 August 2018
Decent people to work with reasonable training
Generally positive
Little to no opportunity to grow internally or for candidates
Respectable superiors but high turnover
3 September 2018

Thank you for your review. Our internal roles include Sourcing Specialists, Recruitment Specialists, Account Managers, Recruitment Managers, Branch Managers, Market Managers, Regional Managers and from there, Vice Presidents. We believe there is ample room to grow in our company. In addition we provide different models of servicing our clients with another long list of roles available for our employees to consider. From the candidate perspective, our network spans the entire country, and depending on their skillsets, we are able to provide multiple opportunities for them to consider.

Worst agency
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON9 July 2018
Rude secretary.
Was promised a contract at a bank.
Never called or returned calls.
Ive been with many bad agencies but this one is the worst. They toy with you making promises getting your hopes high ...its just wrong.
Pros
Cons
All of it
3 September 2018

The best way to resolve specific feedback like the issues you mention is to call the branch and ask to speak with the Branch Manager. We are not in the business of making promises we cannot keep. We often present a number of candidates for a role and not all of them can be picked for the assignment, which we understand can be disappointing. The best approach is to continue to work with us until we can find a role that matches your skillsets.

Never return a call
Sipply Analyst (Former Employee) –  London, ON7 June 2018
Awful ecperience.. I droped my resume 3 months ago. Called several times and never have an answer back. The lady at the front desk is rude and treat people like garbage.
Pros
Cons
False promises
3 September 2018

We are sorry we were not able to help you find employment. Your skillsets may not match the types of roles our clients have available. It is best to confirm with staffing agencies whether they can or cannot support your job search, so that you do not have expectations that cannot be met.

Not in favor of the employee
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 May 2018
Worked an assignment for 4 days then my contract was cancelled because I was Sick one day, won’t work with them again doe to their lack of compassion.
I waited for a placement for 6 months and then finally got an assignment, passed on two other jobs and then this.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
3 September 2018

We are sorry you did not have a good experience. Since we do not have your name and assignment particulars it is hard to comment on your feedback. Our Recruitment Specialists are some of the most compassionate people we know - our industry naturally attracts people who like helping others. We hope you will give us another chance, or contact the branch to resolve your concerns.

Just awful.
Labourer/Operator (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON10 May 2018
It’s an awful place to work, it’s unrealistically stressful. The job is so stressful, that it literally made me sick... since my first day, I’ve been looking for a new job... YOU ONLY GET SIGNED FOR A CONTRACT OF 18 MONTHS AND THEN THERE’S A POSSIBILITY OF TERMINATION. Unless you renew your contract...
3 September 2018

A few of our clients have a determined length of assignment. We feel that 18 months is a good length of time to add new skillsets to your resume, and build experience in a manufacturing environment. We are sorry you found the workplace stressful. A fast paced environment is not for everybody, and we are more than happy to work with our candidates to find an alternate assignment that better fits their pace.

Wonderful assitence
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON9 May 2018
I don't in a tanletcor building I worked for talentcor at 3M, but when I had a question about it they would answer to the best of their ability. As well as how you do your hours is really simple and easy to use. All together I enjoyed my experience.
Pros
Wonderful work
Cons
Long work hours
3 September 2018

Thank you for your positive review. We provide electronic timekeeping as it is the easiest way for employees and our clients to enter and approve time. We are pleased you found it easy to work with us.

Not a dependable workplace
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Donmills8 April 2018
Unstable shifts and bad work environment, employees were rude and lazy.

Chef messes up the grill and puts blame on line cook.

Other employees leave work without completing their duties
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Rude employees
3 September 2018

We cannot comment on your feedback since it is anonymous and we cannot verify the assignment information. However this role does not sound like one we would support.

great employer, always looking out for your best interest.
Wide variety of administrative assignments (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC28 February 2018
Talentcor is an amazing company to work through. They are always looking out or your best interest and keep your needs in mind. I would happily recommend Talentcor to job seekers and employers alike.
3 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We value your recommendation of our Victoria branch.

Last place you want to look
Loader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 January 2018
They strategically wait you out a week then call you last minute for work expecting you to take it when you haven't heard from them in over a week .. they will schedule you on the worst days and 'try to help you' by giving you an opportunity to work in the worst working conditions. If rain is scheduled, you'll get a call, because they have their favorite pets who book off rain days. Talentcor is lame and anyone with a brain can see through their games.
3 September 2018

We are sorry you did not enjoy your assignment. Our branches are far too busy to play strategic games based on the weather. Our clients provide us with their just-in-time needs, and we go about filling the roles as fast and efficiently as possible. We are more than happy to provide other opportunities to candidates that do not enjoy their current assignments.

Fun place to work
Forklift, Clamp truck, Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 January 2018
Talentcor was a good placement agency and it never took them long to find me a job. One of their placements even lead to a fulltime position. I would suggest this agency to other people.
3 September 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We are pleased we could help you find a permanent role.

Ok for a temp agency.
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC27 October 2017
The pay is not desirable, however you can gain some decent experience in both the public and private sectors. Assignments can range from government positions to admin and accounting in private companies.
29 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We work hard to keep our pay rates competitive for the skill sets we require. We do offer many different types of assignments and help employees gain valuable experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Friendly Staff!
Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON31 August 2017
I have been working at Talentcor (London, ON) for more than 3 years, the Staff is always willing to help you and I would recommend Talentcor to everyone looking for work.
Pros
Committed Staff, local work, good pay (comparing with other Temporary Agencies)
Cons
No Complaints
29 December 2017

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. Our team is dedicated to finding meaningful opportunities for candidates in Southwestern Ontario.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TALENTCOR. Our community is ready to answer.