TALENTCOR Employee Reviews

Not in favor of the employee
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB12 May 2018
Worked an assignment for 4 days then my contract was cancelled because I was Sick one day, won’t work with them again doe to their lack of compassion.
I waited for a placement for 6 months and then finally got an assignment, passed on two other jobs and then this.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Just awful.
Labourer/Operator (Current Employee) –  Brockville, ON10 May 2018
It’s an awful place to work, it’s unrealistically stressful. The job is so stressful, that it literally made me sick... since my first day, I’ve been looking for a new job... YOU ONLY GET SIGNED FOR A CONTRACT OF 18 MONTHS AND THEN THERE’S A POSSIBILITY OF TERMINATION. Unless you renew your contract...
Wonderful assitence
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brockville, ON9 May 2018
I don't in a tanletcor building I worked for talentcor at 3M, but when I had a question about it they would answer to the best of their ability. As well as how you do your hours is really simple and easy to use. All together I enjoyed my experience.
Pros
Wonderful work
Cons
Long work hours
great employer, always looking out for your best interest.
Wide variety of administrative assignments (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC28 February 2018
Talentcor is an amazing company to work through. They are always looking out or your best interest and keep your needs in mind. I would happily recommend Talentcor to job seekers and employers alike.
Last place you want to look
Loader (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON22 January 2018
They strategically wait you out a week then call you last minute for work expecting you to take it when you haven't heard from them in over a week .. they will schedule you on the worst days and 'try to help you' by giving you an opportunity to work in the worst working conditions. If rain is scheduled, you'll get a call, because they have their favorite pets who book off rain days. Talentcor is lame and anyone with a brain can see through their games.
Fun place to work
Forklift, Clamp truck, Shipping/Receiving (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON4 January 2018
Talentcor was a good placement agency and it never took them long to find me a job. One of their placements even lead to a fulltime position. I would suggest this agency to other people.
Ok for a temp agency.
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC27 October 2017
The pay is not desirable, however you can gain some decent experience in both the public and private sectors. Assignments can range from government positions to admin and accounting in private companies.
29 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We work hard to keep our pay rates competitive for the skill sets we require. We do offer many different types of assignments and help employees gain valuable experience. We appreciate your feedback.

Friendly Staff!
Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ON31 August 2017
I have been working at Talentcor (London, ON) for more than 3 years, the Staff is always willing to help you and I would recommend Talentcor to everyone looking for work.
Pros
Committed Staff, local work, good pay (comparing with other Temporary Agencies)
Cons
No Complaints
29 December 2017

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. Our team is dedicated to finding meaningful opportunities for candidates in Southwestern Ontario.

I liked it
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 August 2017
I like the environment , it was competitive in a good way . Informative and friendly environment. The work was at a good level the training could have been better.
29 December 2017

Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate your feedback.

it is an employment agency
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON19 August 2017
Agency Staff are very nice, friendly and helpful. Their response of all my inquiries are in efficient manner. I do not have any issue on their services.
29 December 2017

Thank you for your review. We are pleased you had a positive experience.

Great Staffing Agency
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Victoria, BC6 August 2017
I recommend this agency over some of the other ones I have been with, especially if your looking to get into govt. They are very good at what they do and will help you get a great foot in the door!!
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Hourly wage varies greatly
29 December 2017

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. Much appreciated!

good to supplement full time employement
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB23 June 2017
unable to live off money earned as not enough opportunity for jobs. i advised that i was unable to work at places where there was no bus service but got requests to work at these types of establishments. sometimes jobs did not last as long as was told about when job was accepted
Stay Away!!
Returning Phone Call (Former Employee) –  London, ON20 June 2017
Very rude staff and you wonder why I do not like going through agencies for work. I've had more success on my own in finding work. To many broken promises.
Pros
Cons
To many to list
warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  ottawa14 June 2017
it was good, they payed me weekly and i really enjoyed it. they were really nice to me. They got me a job on time, and they were their when i was sick .
Pros
weekly -pay
Cons
cannot really say
Great Atmosphere
Labourer (Former Employee) –  London, ON9 June 2017
This was a great place to work for, they were able to accommodate and integrate me into their workforce. This is overall a great agency to work with and are able to accommodate your needs.
Great Job Placement Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB4 June 2017
A wonderful job placement agency. However not enough job choices for permanent jobs. Perks of working for talentcor is weekly pay day and electronic employee hours submission.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not enough work
Miserable people hiring for miserable jobs
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Ottawa East, ON24 May 2017
Got an insanely rude phone call from the talentcor office. No employee or anyone for that matter should have to put up with disrespect. If you need temp work, I suggest trying else where, where you're appreciated.
Bad jobs
Labourer/Temp Work (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB16 May 2017
Wasn't really given much work. Bad placements when they did find me work except 1! Nice people in the office, really nice to hear voices from recruiters.
Okay when you actually get something
Temp Agent (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB13 May 2017
They never contact you if they have something in your area, but when you do get something, it is pretty good. so go for it, if you want to try new things.
Pros
Getting to explore options
Cons
Not enough actual work
don't do it
Receiver / Warehousing /Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB2 May 2017
A reaaly bad place to work for there paying you on time will not happen then the jobs really poor .
Not only that the staff is a jok at one time this place was ok but I am not the only one who had a hard time witht this place pleas be really really careful when taking jobs byu be aware if you get that you do good to stay away

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TALENTCOR. Our community is ready to answer.