Talent Capital Resource Group

Talent Capital Resource Group Employee Reviews

The Managing Director at Tal-Cap decided to take a chance on me at the recommendation of a co-worker despite the fact that I not only had no recruiting experience, but also had no office experience. He has personally taken me under his wing and helped me to thrive in this job/work environment. I have already been able to make advancements in my career in just over 6 months of employment, which in turn makes me more eager to work hard and produce for the company. Work/life balance is also a huge plus working here. There is work from home flexibility when you need it, and if any family emergency comes up or something of that nature, you are never ever met with hostility if you need to leave abruptly or make changes to you schedule with little notice. This is the kind of company you WANT to work hard for, and I'm hoping I'll have the pleasure of doing just that for many years to come.
I have been working at Tal-Cap for over seven years and during that time have been given the chance to learn new skills. Management is always extremely flexible with work from home or office. There have been many new opportunities during my time here learning new skills and improving skills. The Management has always worked with me to achieve my fullest potential and have regular meetings either individually or in a group to succeed in our positions. There is always an open door policy in discussing issues personally and/or work related. All the staff work together as team players, building a friendly environment to work and socialize in. As the company has grown over the years new employees have been welcomed and encouraged to grow together in our path to succeed within the company. Tal-Cap offers benefits; and fosters staff to take vacations to allow themselves time to rejuvenate.
Pros
Working in an environment where there is no politics between staff, as everyone respects each other.
A typical day revolves around dealing with clients and candidates and a good amount of time is spent on the phone. If you are looking for a fast paced work environment and somewhere to "cut your teeth" in the Recruitment HR space then this is a great place to be. Like anywhere else, you get out of it what you put in and you do need high energy levels in order to thrive, push through barriers and succeed. Management wants you to succeed and will help you reach your goals.
Pros
Small company feel means that questions and concerns are immediately answered.
Cons
It can be long hours like any other "service focused" environment.
Collaborative environment, room for professional growth and work life balance. Suggestions and feedback are always welcome and taken into account. Managing Director is always available for support and guidance.
Pros
Autonomous culture
Cons
I have been working at Tal-Cap for about 4 and a half years. The work environment is friendly and positive. I really enjoy being on the Tal-Cap team.
Pros
work life balance / people are friendly
Cons
can't think of any
Team focused with good support and access to recruiting tools and training. A nice mix of autonomy and collaborative brainstorming of ideas to solve challenges. A great place to thrive in for those who enjoy a fast paced, customer facing work environment.
Pros
Autonomy and accountability
Cons
Tal-Cap is a productive and fun workplace. Everyone works well together as a team to achieve company goals. We also have quarterly socials where we get to catch up. Furthermore, we get to leave early on Friday which is always nice. Everyone has the option of working remotely when there are bad weather days. Work/life balance is taken seriously at Tal-Cap and it is a warm, open, and friendly culture here.
Good solid company that delivers results. Employees are engaged and show true ownership. Out of the box thinking is encouraged. Be prepared to be challenged and deliver results. management is terrific with family/life issues.
Pros
No micro management
Cons
I originally met the owner of Talcap when he was a client of my previous employer, approximately 5 years before I ever worked for him. The team even before I was a part of it, has always been a close knit group of people that can both work and play together. Management encourages comradery through regular outings, events, and small competitions and rewards. The recognition and rewards encourages employees to work towards their goals both individually and as a team and we are often cheering each other on as we go. Management has always worked with my individual wants, needs, and strengths to place me in a position where I can maintain a life/work balance. So I am a valuable employee but do not miss out on raising my kids. They have a growth plan for my career in mind and are training/helping me so I can achieve it. Best Employer Ever!!!
Pros
work from home flexibility, great vacation time and benifits, good people
Tal-Cap is a special place to work because there is so much to learn. I have acquired much knowledge about recruiting from my managers while learning how to work efficiently and autonomously. The company culture is very much a family type environment, very close Knit. It has been an absolute pleasure working here.
Pros
Great work environment, lots of knowledge to acquire
Cons
I have worked at Tal-Cap for a number of years and I love it here. Everyone is very friendly and were very welcoming when I first started. The management is very flexible with our schedules and taking time off.
Pros
Get to leave early on Fridays
During my first week I could hear the so-called "Boss" screaming, yelling and berating other staff members- a horrible and threatening environment - pays salary and expects long grueling hours.
Pros
Cons
Too many to list