TAL Group Employee Reviews

productive ,and nice team to work with
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 November 2018
As i started from 2014 working with tal group , I found them understanding group ,as well as the protect you from any harassed that might happen during the work . they help the pharmacist and stand with their rights
Pros
free launch
Cons
sometimes far distance to work
Fun place to work at
Health Talent Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2018
Busy environment but nice to work at.
The management is friendly and down to earth.
Multinational culture in small team.
Hardest part is finding the right talent.
provides shifts in different locations.
Relief Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 April 2017
I worked as a relief pharmacist for TAL group. The manager and what they expected were clear. I enjoyed working with them since everything were well-organized.
Great work enviroment and company culture
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  69 Yonge Street14 February 2017
a typical day at work would be coming in, turning on my computer and getting to 'work'!. Great help from management staff, Great support in terms of Account management working with recruiters.

I've learned a lot in my short time here in IT recruiting and in life lessons in general. it's definitely a place where I see myself staying for a long time.

The culture here is great. respectful and sincere people. A place where it's not only a workplace environment but somewhere I can call home.

The hardest part about working here is staying really healthy because there's so much treats daily.

The most enjoyable would be my co workers, my managers, the success TAL has in their day to day job. Lunch outings and great location!
Amazing Experience!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
Working with TAL Group has been an incredible experience. Great company culture, positive environment, supportive and proactive management, and an incredible team.

Monthly lunches are delicious- always positive and upbeat. There is no awkwardness or cliquishness.

Cons
It is an extremely competitive industry and the work is not easy and often frustrating.
Pros
The people, the lunches
Cons
Tough industry
A great Agency to work for
IT Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
As a recruiter at Tal I have a lot of jobs to work on with various clients so lots of room to make placements and $$$$. They promote a work life balance and if you need time for a family matter they are very understanding. But on the flip side there is a lot of stress/pressure to make placements but that is what this business is all about.
Pros
Lots of Jobs/Clients
Cons
Stressful
Great company to stay as a IT recuiter.
IT recuiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
You are going to learn a lot about IT and recruiting. Very exciting client to work with. Coworkers are nice to work with and friendly. Laughing a lot at work. =)
Pros
Flaxible hours; monthly events.
Cons
No option to work from home
Great Team Environment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Toronto14 February 2017
- Typical agency recruitment environment, diverse client base on a variety of open contracts and permanent positions to recruit. There is never a dull moment.
- Open and fun environment, with monthly promotions/contests and staff lunches
Great Culture, Strong Team!
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON14 February 2017
I've worked here for 3 years in TAL Group's Marketing Department, and the time has flown by.

The culture is fantastic. Despite being a smaller organization, this company offers fantastic health & medical benefits, monthly team lunches, quarterly outings (including bowling, ping pong tournaments, Go Karting, etc.) and competitive holiday bonuses.

Prior to being with TAL Group, I worked for a number of Fortune 500 organizations whose culture couldn't compare. This small company is a gem in the city and those who work here know they are lucky to be part of its team.
Pros
Themed monthly lunches, competitive health & dental, fun outtings (bowling, ping pong tournament, etc.)
Cons
Challenging workload at times - but that is to be expected of any growing organization.
Business Development
IT Business Development Specialist (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 June 2014
• Responsible for building and cultivating relationships at multiple corporate levels and coordinating all sales/service activities to meet company growth/sales objectives.
• Focused on ensuring Business Partner satisfaction and delivering top IT & Mobile talent.

• Called clients on a consistent basis to build relationships, and to offer our services
• Handled detailed business telephone conversations with Presidents, CEO’s, & those of the highest power.
• Recruitment Specialties Include:
• Software and Mobile Development
• Information Technology
• Data Architecture and Development
• Product/Project Management
• IT VP/Directors/CEO’s/CTO’s/SVPs

• Gathered relevant information pertaining to perspective business opportunities.
• Established and nurtured the overall business relationship with clients in a specific geographic region, and manage opportunities in the sales cycle through engaging the appropriate internal teams.
Ensured Business Partner satisfaction and engage in future business plans on a daily basis