Takeda Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the search See all 1,112 reviews
What a great company!
Clinical Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington MA15 October 2018
It was a pleasure working in Shire. The work life balance is incredible and everyone you work with is very professional, but you never feel overworked. Instead, you feel like doing more.
Payroll/Fleet Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON14 October 2016
Very busy and full work days in a fast changing industry. This was a very friendly family oriented environment that made it very easy to get up and go to work everyday. The Management Team was very approachable and down to earth. Work life balance was very important and flexible working hours was a great asset.
Pros
Flexible work hours and worklife balance
No Work Life Balance
Salesforce Business Systems Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bannockburn, IL24 January 2017
Everyone is very stressed out and doing multiple jobs. If you want your job to be your life then this is the place for you. They have excellent tuition reimbursement. They also have standing desks at a lot of the locations.
Pros
Office was remodled recently
Cons
No work life balance
Professional and clear growth strategy
Medical Affairs Associate (Current Employee) –  St-laurent7 July 2015
Shire deals with employees and consumers in a very professional manner, firm and consistent. There has been considerable changes in managements over the last 2 years.
Pros
Generous
Cons
Limited horizontal movement
Great Place
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Oakville12 April 2014
Great learning experience and people to work with

Culture is fantastic, opportunity is great.

Good way to network with experienced professionals
safe working condition
Sr. Production Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bray, co. wiklow10 December 2013
Working in takeda is enjoyable. They provide safety PPE for all workers. It is a routinary job in the floor shops for 12 hours 24/5 working days every week. My co-workers are very cooperative and helpful to me. Coprehensive clean in the process room is the most difficult job because you to clean the equipment parts and room thoroughly to avoid cross contamination.
Pros
pension, health insurace benefits, bonuses
Cons
n/a
Great manager and team mates
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 December 2016
Great place to work. Great manager and team mates. My experience was all positive. Was able to launch a company and 2 new products in Canada to MD's, Pharmacists, Nurses
Pros
people
great peer group
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS3 October 2013
I worked with some fantastic peers. We worked very well as a team and were very productive
belle collaboration de travail
Directeur des ventes / province Québec (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 February 2017
Belle philophie de travail pour les employes et tres grande collaboration de travail.
Pros
tres humain comme climat
Cons
restructuration
Ask Me
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON14 December 2015
The Takeda enviroment has been rewarding and constraining with the PAAB apporved materials. Overall I have received all the support I needed from my manager to be successful.
work and family balance, productive and fun place to work
Demand and inventory planner/Supply chain (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 October 2016
I enjoyed working at Takeda Inc, I felt I am part of a big family that they try to contribute to their community by participating in so many volunteering and found raising projects it gave us sense of belonging by trying to make a difference.
open communication was very much encouraged.
most enjoyable part of my job was to interact with so many level of stack holders,
I cannot name a things as the hardest part of the job, however working in a company that is going through merging or re structural changes can be a challenge,
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
restructuring and downsizing
Service a la clientele
Representante Medical (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 September 2014
J'aime me sentir utile aupres des clients, de répondre a leurs questions leurs besoins. D'aller leur chercher les outils nécéssaire pour résoudre leurs problemes ou questions.

L'aspect le plus difficile de mon travail, selon moi, est le fait d'avoir toujours a creer son propre travail, le nombre de visites par jour, les stratégies et initiatives pour l'atteinte des objectifs. Ceci malgré le temps et surtout l'intéret tres restreint du médecin ciblé.

L'aspect le plus agreable est d'etre sur la route et 'avoir un horaire tres varié et flexible.
Pros
Heures de travail Flexible
Cons
Stress et surcharge de travail car bureau a la maison
The Life Of A Waitress
Server (Former Employee) –  Simcoe, ON25 April 2016
The life of the waitress at the Shire was a very good atmosphere for me to work in an be apart of. A typical work day would start off with all of my lovely regular customers, getting coffees and serving them breakfast. They all enjoyed my company and the service I had provided them with.
The things I learned are definitely unforgettable, I learned new ways to approach customers and deal with ones that werent the friendliest. I also learned how to use the p.o.s system, I found it was easier to work with when you knew where everything was located. The shire definitely played a huge roll in introducing me to professional waitressing.
The managment part of the shire was very strong, there was always a manager around if I ever needed any assistance with doing things I had never done before. My co-workers were out-going and definitely willing to take steps to help me progress through the training period, and even more then that. My co-workers were always there to help as well if I ever needed a hand.
I would have to say the hardest part of the job would've definitely had to of been, separating customers' orders especially for a table of 15+ people. I came up with a good system to keep me organized and effiecient. The most enjoyable part I found about being a waitress about the shire was the community, the customers that came in always greeted us with a smile on there face that made us feel welcomed to serve and look after during their visit.