Takeda Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

belle collaboration de travail
Directeur des ventes / province Québec (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC28 February 2017
Belle philophie de travail pour les employes et tres grande collaboration de travail.
Pros
tres humain comme climat
Cons
restructuration
Great manager and team mates
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 December 2016
Great place to work. Great manager and team mates. My experience was all positive. Was able to launch a company and 2 new products in Canada to MD's, Pharmacists, Nurses
Pros
people
Cons
work and family balance, productive and fun place to work
Demand and inventory planner/Supply chain (Former Employee) –  Oakville, ON26 October 2016
I enjoyed working at Takeda Inc, I felt I am part of a big family that they try to contribute to their community by participating in so many volunteering and found raising projects it gave us sense of belonging by trying to make a difference.
open communication was very much encouraged.
most enjoyable part of my job was to interact with so many level of stack holders,
I cannot name a things as the hardest part of the job, however working in a company that is going through merging or re structural changes can be a challenge,
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
restructuring and downsizing
Payroll/Fleet Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON14 October 2016
Very busy and full work days in a fast changing industry. This was a very friendly family oriented environment that made it very easy to get up and go to work everyday. The Management Team was very approachable and down to earth. Work life balance was very important and flexible working hours was a great asset.
Pros
Flexible work hours and worklife balance
Ask Me
Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON14 December 2015
The Takeda enviroment has been rewarding and constraining with the PAAB apporved materials. Overall I have received all the support I needed from my manager to be successful.
Service a la clientele
Representante Medical (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 September 2014
J'aime me sentir utile aupres des clients, de répondre a leurs questions leurs besoins. D'aller leur chercher les outils nécéssaire pour résoudre leurs problemes ou questions.

L'aspect le plus difficile de mon travail, selon moi, est le fait d'avoir toujours a creer son propre travail, le nombre de visites par jour, les stratégies et initiatives pour l'atteinte des objectifs. Ceci malgré le temps et surtout l'intéret tres restreint du médecin ciblé.

L'aspect le plus agreable est d'etre sur la route et 'avoir un horaire tres varié et flexible.
Pros
Heures de travail Flexible
Cons
Stress et surcharge de travail car bureau a la maison
Great Place
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Oakville12 April 2014
Great learning experience and people to work with

Culture is fantastic, opportunity is great.

Good way to network with experienced professionals
safe working condition
Sr. Production Technologist (Current Employee) –  Bray, co. wiklow10 December 2013
Working in takeda is enjoyable. They provide safety PPE for all workers. It is a routinary job in the floor shops for 12 hours 24/5 working days every week. My co-workers are very cooperative and helpful to me. Coprehensive clean in the process room is the most difficult job because you to clean the equipment parts and room thoroughly to avoid cross contamination.
Pros
pension, health insurace benefits, bonuses
Cons
n/a
great peer group
Territory Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS3 October 2013
I worked with some fantastic peers. We worked very well as a team and were very productive
Fun and Family corporate company to work with
Medical Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines13 February 2013
I work five days a week from monday to friday . i learned a lot of things like dealing with people managing well my assigned territory and treating as your own business and develop self confidence and sense of urgency , develop patience with my officemates . The most difficult part of my job when my client insist what they want which is against the company policies rules and regulations . And the most that i liked in my job , i have my own time it depends upon the availability of my client
Pros
can work on your own time based on the availability of the client
Cons
no definite hours as long as the clinic is still open