Take Time Home Cleaning

Take Time Home Cleaning Employee Reviews

Great company and the best pay

Featured review

Take Time Home Cleaning selected this as a representative review
I'm giving this review because this company deserves it 100%. I have worked for 2 other cleaning companies before getting hired at Take Time and it was worth all of the negative, unfair and horrible bosses to get to this point in my cleaning career. I have only been here a short time and have nothing at all negative to say about Take Time. The wages are so great the best in the whole city I'm sure. I went from 17 to 19 to 21 per hour in less then 3 months, whaaaaaat. Yeah that's right people, I'm good at what I do so that helped. The staff is great and super friendly there is absolutely no drama here unlike the other places I've worked. The clients are great and plentiful. The benefits at Take Time are very cool and offered to you after only 4 weeks. You do not have to go to the office everyday usually only once a week and they do their best to give you clients in and around the area you live in. Everything is open and honest at Take Time no hidden anything only straight answers. You can write stuff off at tax season gas phone ect. I think I've summed up this awesome place to work and no I'm not being paid 20 dollars to say this. Good luck my cleaning friends hope to see you soon.

Pros

No drama or bad pay great staff

Fast Paced & a Great Workout

I've had a very positive experience working for Take Time. This includes a great relationship with coworkers, admin and management and feeling like I am valued and heard. I came into this job with minimal cleaning experience but if you are a hard worker, have good time management skills and aren't afraid of a good work out - this job can be extremely fulfilling. They are not kidding when they tell you that you can cancel your gym membership! I will say that this job is fast paced and being a quick learner is certainly an asset. I appreciate the support I received from my trainer and admin staff when I needed it and if you are working hard, they acknowledge that and there is room for growth within the company. As well, they are great at constructing a schedule that fits your life, may that be FT or PT work.

Pros

Great Exercise, Friendly Staff, Satisfying Results

Cons

Physically Demanding

Great place to work!

I had worked at several cleaning companies but couldn't stay at any of them for very long because of the low wages and also not enough hours given to me. At Take Time I get at least 30 hours a week and got paid $17/hour to start!

11 October 2019
Thanks for this review. We are sad that some cleaning companies pay wages that no one can actually live on. At Take Time everyone is guaranteed at least $510 per week ($26 520 per year) plus travel, stat, vacation and overtime (if overtime is wanted). Full benefits after 4 months like health, dental, optical, chiro and more. Plus a long list of Winnipeg services are available that our staff can access at 50% off. We are committed to providing our staff with the best employment opportunity by far in the Winnipeg cleaning industry.

Great people to work along side

Super friendly and understanding, trainers make sure your prepared before you go out on your own! My advice bring lots of water to stay hydrated during your shift!

Pros

Friendly environment

Cons

Lots of mileage on your car but you can always claim the km on your taxes.

21 May 2019
Good advice regarding hydration. After all, this job is a work out!Mileage on your car...you can always choose to drive a company vehicle.

Awesome work place!

I previously worked for another cleaning company and was not happy with my situation, however after coming to take time I am enjoying my job again! The best qualities of take time are the pleasant staff, the great pay, and the amazing customers! I would reccomend take time to anybody that loves a quick paced environment that makes the time fly by and a friendly office staff that puts a smile on your face everyday!

Awesome place to work

Working for take time has been by far one of the best company's I have ever worked for. Not only are the staff and owner of the company wonderful people, but the pay is amazing too. Take time pays their staff the best out of any other cleaning company in the city, I just recently received my 12 month $2 per hour raise and am now up to 21 dollars an hour. They also offer alot of cool benifits, working incentives and competitions within the company. Around Christmas I won $500 from a contest they had going on. So if anyone is looking for a great place to work, I highly recommend joining the take time family.

Pros

Great pay, amazing staff, opportunity for advancement

great job

Upon looking for a job, I came across take time. Ive been here for a month and I absolutely love the environment I am in. There is no need for a gym membership as we are working hard everyday and seeing the results of our hard work. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for a fast paced and positive working environment with great pay

Pros

great wage and clients

Cons

Lots of hours and good pay.

Mostly independent work and full days, not to mention they pay well. Great group of staff! If you enjoy cleaning and are looking for a new job, please apply.

Extreme physical exertion

The position of business and residential cleaning is a well paid job if you bank over 40 hours you will be paid top rate the less you work the less you are paid. It is an extremely exhausting job and very difficult to keep up with the physical demands even for a fit individual with hours exceeding 40 in a two week period.

Pros

milage is covered

Cons

Provides paid hands on training, very thorough. Company really cares about its quality and its employees. Positive atmosphere! I enjoy the physical aspect of the job, takes some getting used to at first but you get a lot of great excersize!! Losing weight and feeling great!!

Pros

Opportunities for advancement, rewards for good work

Cons

There will be a lot of driving obviously

Fun and flexible job

I recently started working with take time cleaning and I am really enjoying it. The hours and very flexible and if you work hard you will for sure get recognized. The pay is great and everyone is super nice.

Pros

Great pay

Cons

Need to drive a fair amount

Great pay. Great hours. Great management

I really enjoy working here. Ive worked other cleaning jobs before and this company is one of the most organized and is always ontop of everything. I feel very secure in my work and if theres ever any issues or questions i can directly contact management and resolve it no problem.

Pros

Good pay. Great hours (if u perform well). Organized. Take your break whenever

Cons

Work primarily alone. If you dont meet quality standards it can result in docked pay

Fun place to work, great skills

Working at take time has been great so far I go in clean the clients home and head to the next job with ease. The pay is great and the hours are great as well.

Pros

Money

Cons

Very physical

Get Hired Here!

Take Time Cleaning is a great company to work for if you like to clean and truly care about the families you clean for. I love the clients we have! They really appreciate the effort we put in each and every time!

Pros

Wage, opportunities for advancement, outtings with other employees

Cons

Lots of driving to and fro and having to put on lots of kilometres on my personal vehicle

6 December 2018
Travel times are guaranteed 20 minutes or less and we always verify this OR you have the option to ride in a company vehicle.

Great place...great people!

Everyone is very friendly to work with and the flexibility of schedule is great. The job is physical but not too much. The work atmosphere is excellent and the office cat is adorable.

Pros

Lots of flexibility in the schedule

Great company to work for

Take time has allowed me to work around my appointments and have been super accommodating to squeeze in my second job in the evening. The ladies in the office are always nice and helpful. I love cleaning and find it fun and therapeutic! It's great that I get paid a great wage while doing what I like . Time flys by everyday !

Pros

Great place to work and good wage

You get recognized for your hard work

I've worked here for a few years now and I've always felt appreciated. I am a very hard worker and I've seen the rewards because of it. The office staff always make sure to let you know when you've gotten positive feedback from the clients which always brightens my day. The fact that Take Time pays so much better than any other cleaning company in the city means a lot to me because cleaning is very hard work and it feels nice to know my employer appreciates that.

Pros

good paychecks; friendly clients; fun work environment

Cons

no cons

Absolutely fun and relaxed atmosphere

The office staff are incredibly supportive and patient and definitely helpful & the cleaners are relaxed and able to joke around. Amazing company!!!!!

Pros

Evening's and weekends free so I can spend time with my family

Cons

No con's here incredibly happy with take time home cleaning!

wonderful staff

great training, friendly staff, flexible hours. haven't worked here long but so far I'm loving it and have great hope this will be a great job in the future.

Pros

salary

Cons

long driving times between houses

16 November 2018
Your drive times are 20 mins max but usually around 15mins or under. Sorry that is the best we can do and of course you are paid for your driving times.

Positive and productive place to work

Take Time is a great place to work! The work environment is always positive and management cares about the staff. There are many great benefits including a varieties of services, opportunity for bonuses, and it’s a great way to stay in shape.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Take Time Home Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5