Tailored Brands Employee Reviews

Management likes to play games and never take care of things. HR like to pretend that things are opperations problems to cover things up.
Formalwear Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MO15 November 2018
Job was not bad, management will fail you everytime. The big one is to advance you must be a male. The store manager is the worst about playing games with coworkers. You are required to cover your department but then get in trouble for overtime. All controlled by the store manager.
Pros
Benefits are great
Cons
Management plays games
Best Company I've Ever Worked For
Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX8 November 2018
If you show this company you have a will to succeed- you will make it. Hard/Great work is rewarded and you have LOTS of opportunity to advance quickly
Pros
Healthcare Benefits, Company Mixers, Willy Lopez Funds, Pto, Lots of overtime opportunities
Good People
Formalwear Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 7707224 October 2018
Good Workplace, great co workers. Work can be stressful sometimes but the Coaches and leads are great. Its friendly where everybody understands and respects everybody
Pros
2 breaks, benefit time
It has a very friendly atmosphere. There is a cafe and bocce ball cort too.
Store Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CA9 October 2018
I want to leave because the pay is low. The new VP's seem to be all talk and no action. The amount of turn over from the VP position and up is concerning.
Fun
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Addison, IL25 September 2018
Great had a good time it was just too far from my house but it is a great working environment everyone treats you with respect and are very understanding with people
Excellent environment
Coach (Current Employee) –  Pittston, PA15 August 2018
I love working here but no room for advancement. I'm ready for the next level of my career at this time. Also min pay increases. People are coming in the door getting paid just under what i make.
Highly stressful with crazy customers. pay is good but micromanagement is the worse
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX4 August 2018
Highly stressful with back to back calls. mixers once a month. micromanage all calls even though they say you have freedom in your calls. would not recommend to anyone
Pros
hour lunch. mixers.
Cons
micromanage
Relaxed and comfortable
Route Driver (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PA1 August 2018
This place was great management went far and beyond for you with in reason....I wished i had this job when i was younger.... Drivers are not micro managed, your just asked to do your job and drive safe....cut n dry
Pros
Off Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Cons
None...just dealing with traffic
Becoming more corporate and less employee friendly
Salesforce Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX20 July 2018
Twin Hill is a division of Tailored Brands, the parent company of The Men's Wearhouse. It was a company known for being employee friendly but it is no longer that way. As recent in-house surveys have shown, employees who were once extremely loyal to the company are not anymore. Those same surveys showed a lack of confidence in management.

The office environment at Twin Hill has grown to be extremely stressful as the company is trying to grow through obtaining new, large customers creating deadlines and challenges that were causing some employees to burn out and weaknesses of some leadership to be revealed. Deadlines often became unreasonable and workloads were not considered when creating new project teams. As new senior management was brought in, very strong managers and team members were often overlooked and pushed aside.

Up until my last 6 months or so with the company, the work relationships were wonderful. However, as the company culture became colder toward the employee, that sense of team started to die as many employees moved on to other job opportunities. Where just 5 years ago the fact that they hired from within was a benefit for working with the company, it is no longer mentioned to prospective hires. Often if an in-house promotion happened it was because they could promote at a lesser salary than they could hire from outside of the company.

The hardest part of the job the last 4 years with the company was that we were in a new client rollout almost constantly causing too much effort to be focused on the new client to the detriment of existing clients.
  more...

The most enjoyable part of the job until the end was the sense of family from top to bottom. There were times when I felt like every employee was a friend and yet we were still able to overcome some huge obstacles and growing pains. While the new management seems to try to maintain this sense, in day-to-day activity it does not have that same sense of a unified team and cohesive unit.

I worked for many departments in many positions in just under 15 years. I saw the company grow from a small operation that The Men's Wearhouse bought and lost money on for years to a major player in the uniform world. For 13 of the 15 years I worked there, I loved it. Management changes with The Men's Wearhouse, now Tailored Brands, Inc., created changes at Twin Hill that were not for the best in my opinion.
Pros
Monthly social and quarterly team building events.
Cons
Stress, mis-placed management, understaffed, deadlines that often required cancelling of time off.
Family Oriented Enviroment
Formal Wear Consultant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX15 July 2018
I enjoy and love working with my co-workers. We support each other. Our Supervisors are very good with working with us as a team, and there is room for growth.

Want to know more about Tailored Brands?

Ask a question
Awesome start off job to better oneself.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New Jersey15 July 2018
Working with taliored brand management I was offered the opportunity to travel, attend seminars and receive training. I was able to work with focus groups and sale the different promoted products onsite. I was also awarded the opportunity to manage my own sales and promotions team.
Pros
Travel expenses paid
Not Enough Time to Tell
Senior Professional Employee (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX10 July 2018
Worked here for less than a year. I personally have decided to leave the position I was in for a different career.

From my time here, the company is relaxed and treats their employees well.
Stressful never new what to expect..
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX7 July 2018
Was a Driver ..They expect you to work Sat.Sun over the road. Train new hires, come in on your days off. No matter what your experience is you will get the same $$ as some one who has never Driven a truck before..
Pros
It was a paycheck
Cons
They expect to much for the money..
poor management and poor work ethic
Team Lead / Outbound Operations (Current Employee) –  Addison, IL1 July 2018
Employees are overworked and underpaid. Management does absolutely nothing for their employees. Very high turnover because they lose employees very fast.
nice place to work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Irvington, NJ27 June 2018
very nice place to work nice benefits , willing to train to you to make you better manager to see the big picture , the hardest part of the job was going home .
review later
Manager of Logistics (Current Employee) –  Hampstead Md.25 June 2018
11 years working there. great place. Just looking for change. Looking for other opportunities for person and professional growth. Looking to move around
It’s a nice place if you just starting off, don’t have many bills and kids it’s a okay job.
Ecommerce Returns Coach (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX24 June 2018
It have okay benefits,it’s a relaxing job, and management don’t ride your back unless you give them a reason to. The HR team is ok. But most of all it’s a okay place to work.
Great
Senior Customer Service Lead (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL18 June 2018
Great, but be prepared to put in hard work. The more you put in the more you will get out of the company. Just keep in mind, if you're determine to move up, link up with management, that will support your journey.
Productive Place to Work
Senior Brand Manager (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CA14 June 2018
There is a lot of opportunity at Tailored Brands, but the organizational leadership lacks focus and discipline. On the one hand, there is autonomy to execute day-to-day marketing tasks, but on the other, there is very little time to develop market strategy. In my experience, my proactiveness and ambition has only been rewarded with more work and little mentorship as well career advancement.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
work life balance
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX6 June 2018
Working in the corporate call center was horrible. Not enough training or pay for what they expect you to do. The call center managers will fire you if they feel as though you aren't catching on quick enough.
Pros
Mixers
Cons
Pay, managers, training.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tailored Brands. Our community is ready to answer.