Taggart Group of Companies Employee Review

View all Taggart Group of Companies reviews

Rewarding, pleasant work Environment.
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grenadier Village, Gore road Kingston, ON, CA22 October 2013
A very calm and professional atmosphere. A typical day at work would be to greet potential home buyers in a warm and pleasant manner while showing the models homes and their many features.
During my time spent working for Tamarack, I development skills in office management, phone greeting, professional attitudes, and time management, as well as multi-tasking. The professional and social environment between employees in the Tamarack sales office is again, very warm and personal, during the slower periods. Everyone knows a bit about each other and addresses each other on a first name basis, even management from other offices.

The most difficult part of the job, I found to be, was the many fine details and products Tamarack includes in their superior building standards, and appliances, they build their homes with. A job well done comes with many rewards. Letters from satisfied clients on how impressed with their new home and service they received while planning with employees in the Sales Office and Design Center.
Pros
Flexable part and full time hours. Great company to work with.
Cons
Locations

Other Taggart Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Construction Builder (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 February 2019
I was hard work, we have bbq in the summer and the team played softball . Every Saturday we go to the owners house and play games and those that family can bring them.
Pros
Wage
Cons
Long hour
Overall a good company to work for
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 March 2018
I have no complaints about Taggart management. The wages seem to be lower than other companies but overall a good company to work for. Management was fine, machines were fine, co-ordination and organization was fine. No complaints - a good company with a good atmosphere - just a salary issue.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Lower wages