Taggart Group of Companies Employee Review

View all Taggart Group of Companies reviews

Demanding but honest and approachable.
FINISHING FOREMAN (Former Employee) –  Ottawa22 October 2012
Great guys to work with. They sponsor company golf and hockey tournaments.

VERY BUSY--Be prepared to work hard and on week-ends to achieve closing dates. This is not a bad thing but be aware of how many homes they build.

You will be given all the support you need to succeed. When they know that they can trust you they will back you up all the way. If you make a mistake they appreciate hearing it from you first and will help rectify it. DO NOT blame somebody else.

I would work for them again in a heart beat.
Pros
good pay with xmas bonus, vehicle allowance, bbqs, lunches paid, back-up support.
Cons
week-end work expected when busy, foremen expected to work with tools & maintain schedule.

Other Taggart Group of Companies Employee Reviews

Construction Builder (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON21 February 2019
I was hard work, we have bbq in the summer and the team played softball . Every Saturday we go to the owners house and play games and those that family can bring them.
Pros
Wage
Cons
Long hour
Overall a good company to work for
HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR (CONTRACT) (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 March 2018
I have no complaints about Taggart management. The wages seem to be lower than other companies but overall a good company to work for. Management was fine, machines were fine, co-ordination and organization was fine. No complaints - a good company with a good atmosphere - just a salary issue.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Lower wages