TAG Logistics Corporation

TAG Logistics Corporation Employee Reviews

Canada8 reviews
Very thorough and helpful in finding employment
Great people to help find good work. Very thorough and helpful and kept me up to date on their findings. Once an opportunity came along they informed me right away of the availability and requirements. The salary was exactly as I requested and the location is reasonable.
Overall they found me the right job as I was searching for.
AZ Driver
While in between assignments through another driver agency, I was contacted by TAG for an excellent opportunity. They explained the details for me to allow me to make an educated decision, and 2 years later I have become a supervisor at this company they sent me to.
I am glad they offered this to me and would certainly refer anyone looking for a choice in various work assignments from P&D to long haul to shunting locally. Pay was very competitive.
Pros
Great pay with benefits offered
Cons
Very busy work environment
Terrible place to work
Another company name hidden under the Manitoulin name, people are told that their not part of Manitoulin, but guess what you are. Anyway get your interview done by a big talker, no idea what he's doing and get ready for some big stories about his life. Then comes the terrible management problem, they really in the wrong field of work. They treat you like toilet paper and throw you away like garbage. Think you have a full time job, guess again, if it slows down you'll be off for the night. Can't get regular shifts here. Best thing look elsewhere for driving.
Pros
Got paid
Cons
Management untrained
Bad place to work
The dispatch treat the driver like Nothing dispatch think they own the company and drivers are there slave always always use bad words each and single driver complaint but mostly can’t speak English and bought expansive truck no choice to leave the company otherwise no one is happy worry there.
Best Company to become Professional Trucker with zero stress
Working with Tag more than 5 years and planning to stay many more years.Perfectly managed and Great staff. One stop built your career in trucking in Alberta.
Never got disappointed with Tag's Services.
Nice place to work at
Great company to work for ... clerical staff and dispatch are good people. .never had any complaint so for..
The management treat you with respect. ..
Pros
Get paid on time
Cons
Move fast
Management doesn’t care about their drivers.
Try to find a better place to work,so you can enjoy yourself. They tell you a big story about how good it is there and how they care about you but don’t believe them.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
Terrible management
Income
Overall great company to work for. The pay is better at some assignments but I am happy. They do what they can to take care of you however, it is trucking and it isn't always great. They also give Referral Bonuses which is great.
Pros
Paid Training
Cons
Sometimes the truck breaks down.