TAG INTERNATIONAL

TAG INTERNATIONAL Employee Reviews

The worst name and company
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Barrie20 December 2019
The worst company to work for and the worst name for a company management doesn’t make sure your ok leaves you hanging at sites ghost shifts and steal from companies
Great Stepping Stone or Career opportunity for any level of Security Guard
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON3 January 2019
If your looking for a smaller much more reputable company than you should look to get on with TAG International out of Orangeville. They treated me like a person, and not just a number on a list and helped me to advance in my career with lots of training and support.

There hours were flexible and allowed me to work throughout 4 years of university as part time and quickly jump into full time over holidays and summer break, which gave me the best of both worlds in work and life/school balance.

The managers were all fun to work with and I enjoyed being a part of the team, I was able to move up to a lead position and help run events. They trusted me with that ability and helped me get there.

Would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a job or a career in Security, these guys help you better yourself and provide opportunities for advancement.
Pros
Lots of hours and great flexability to work and home life.
Cons
While there is a hiring bonus, there is no company benefits, althigh they did put it out to the staff each year. Just no one wanted it.
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON1 May 2018
If you're a licensed security guard in Ontario, look no further than TAG International. With flexible hours, TAG allows you to work at your own pace, whether you'd like to focus on on-site work, or with event security.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Sometimes too many hours