Taco Time logo
Taco Time

Taco Time Employee Reviews

new management made working at taco time terrible

taco time was my first job and it was great at first, i loved all my coworkers but management was terrible and very cheap, causing for many unsafe working conditions

Pros

coworkers were very friendly

Cons

six 3-hour shifts a week. waste of time

the girls are pick me girls and the manager only hires chicks because he knows he has control over the women, the other manager is very racist as well

save yourself the burden of working at this god awful place, i had a sense of dignity before walking into this place. such a toxic environment, this workplace is not what they make it out to be

Pros

free food

Cons

everything else

Productive and fun place to work

I really enjoyed working there. It was absolute fun.The work environment is so good. You will feel like working at your home kinda thing. The management is really nice.

House of the taco tuesday

- good food and affordable price - nice place to bring your family - clean restaurant - friendly environment - good costumer service - fresh food everyday

It was alright

The company culture was great, pay was average for EAP work, a lot of great people work benefits. I just didn’t like overnight but I really cannot day one bad thing about workplace options

good

very nice work. i work for both front and production. as well as i also do supervisor at there. i know all things about taco time. it gives me many things to do to enhance my experience

Management was poor ...they picked favorites (nepotism)

Management was rude got in trouble for the littlest things pay wasn't good enough they had real low hours ...my coworkers were fun to work with other than that

It was nice to experience working on the Taco Time site

My employer was really reliable and strict. My Co-team members helped me well in learning all the basics and the required job expectation on the restaurant. Overall I loved the work I did and had fun serving the costumers.

Tacotime Restaurant

Great experience here. I learned how to handle the cash register and took orders through drive thru as well. Great team of workers and made me feel very comfortable and I learned quite quickly

Food service attendant and cashier.

Started working at tacotime since 2008 as contract worker. Left the company due to permanent residency application purposes in which tacotime cannot help me. After getting my permanent resident, I went back to work as part time because the nature of job is easy.

Jobs at Taco Time

See more jobs

A very well rounded job, giving their employees the necessary tools to move up in the work place, and use in any other future jobs.

At tacotime I learnt customer service, as we have to talk to everyone to take their order and if there is any mistakes, we have to find the best way to solve it. We learnt how to deal with food safely. Along with this we clean the facility, open and close the store. Put away inventory when it comes in. The management is very understanding, and kind towards all their employees. Allowing them to have their full potential at tacotime. Showing them everything needed to work at tithe establishment.

Family feel

Working for and with the owner(s) was easy. Everyone is easy to get along with and had a very family oriented feeling to it. You get a sense of belonging and everyone work together as a team rather than one against the other. It was very refreshing to work with s great team.

Productive and fun place to work

absolute fun place to work and keeps you busy all the times. Staff and managers are very friendly and traet you like a family. Learn more and more everyday.

Fun workplace with a very supportive manager and assistant manager.

It was my first job in Canada and the experience was amazing. The manager, who was also the owner was very nice to me, even if I made any mistakes, he would never get mad at me, instead he explained things nicely. He made me feel motivated.

It is good I learn so many things that how to behave in different situations and if you get in trouble so how you could handle it. How to deal with customers.

Easy-going, fun employers, flexible hours for school

I enjoyed working at this location, due to the good communication showcased by the management, and coworkers. We all worked together to minimize stress, and the workload, and created a suitable workplace for students.

customer service

preparing food, handling money & merchandise, cleaning & keeping a safe working environment, helping out unsatisfied customers when needed, always use manners.

good first job

Supervisors tended to go on power trips and cause lots of drama but manager wasn’t bad. Flexible hours, customers weren’t horrible, didn’t get busy often only on tuesdays mostly.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Lots of drama

Typical food attendant job

This was a fast-paced working environment. you need to memorize a lot of menu and skills. Sometimes arguing with customers could be stressful for you.

Taco time

Good job to have throughout your schooling. They have good management and they worked around my schedule which was very important. Would recommend working there.

meet some awesome co workers

hardest part of my job was people yelling and leaving dirty needles around the counter, which we had to clean up our selves. the job made it easy with my co works

Pros

meet some awesome people

Cons

not enough hours
  • Taco Time