Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Serving food with a smile
Team Member (Current Employee) –  North York, ON13 May 2018
The Taco Bell I work at is a great place especially if it's your first job. The employees at Taco Bell are great people and they will help you if you need any help with anything. A few things that I have learned at Taco Bell would be inventory, cash and making the food. The most enjoyable part would be working with people there.
Pros
Free lunches, employee discounts
hard work but great support
Manager (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON2 May 2018
There was a lot of support for the staff and lower management, trainers were true trainers, knew how to train their staff and management. Restaurant Managers were given all the right tools to run the store.
Pros
great incentives, room to move up
Cons
Long hours for restaurant managers
Very nice work environment
Crue member (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON1 May 2018
Love to work at taco bell very nice food and the most important food safety, work culture at taco bell is really very good, i just love how we serve the customers , the hardest part of the job is to remember how to make each item and remembering the whole menu because of so many items in it.
Love this place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 April 2018
Great management
Very fun place to work
Learned a lot of team building skills and time management
Still friends with management and staff from 5 years ago
Productive and fun place with good co-workers
TEAM MEMBER (Former Employee) –  windsor, ontario25 April 2018
I come in (usually 30 minutes early) talk to some of the co-workers. manager. 15 min before my shift starts, i change to my work gear. sometimes i clock in early and start working when i see that its busy or my manager ask me too. i learned to communicate with people with different type of attitudes and personality. i usually worked night shifts and was the drive-thru cashier. the hardest part of the job was working with people who doesn't want to work, especially on night shift. i want to go home early as possible, so whenever they are no orders, i start prep cleaning what i can do and dishes and cleaning the back room. the most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.
Pros
50% discount 1hr before shift, during shift and 1hr after shift, 20% discount at every tacobell
Cons
gets stressfull sometimes, honestly every job is. temptation to no buy something
Its alright.
Fast Food Team Member (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON6 April 2018
Very challenging environment. Teaches you about time management. Many conflicts happen, and it gets stressful. Yet you learn how to be patience with customers and work with others.
Good first time job
Team Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON29 March 2018
Great first time job. It teaches awesome multitasking skills, customer service skills, communication skills, and being responsible. only down fall would have to be the hours as you work longer with the company the more hours you get, for a person who is starting they just have to be patient to gain more hours and build them selves to be a great team member.
stressfull environment
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON5 March 2018
it is okay place to work and would recommend for students and parti time workers only. salary is okay compared to tons of work. management keeps changing and so are the people.
Best experience
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Brantford, ON24 February 2018
Mostly all days were same at that place.But it was first experience at work(first job) so learned a lot such as how to cooperate,communicate with others and confidence.
Pros
free Lunches
Cons
sometimes too busy that cannot have time for break
Did not like working here
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Wasaga Beach, ON26 January 2018
People were very unfriendly and unwelcoming. Did not like working here at all as I was treated poorly. Would not recommend this workplace at all to anyone
dirty and gross
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB22 January 2018
this job the kitchen was always covered in grease and you have to deal with all the people who think there better then you and get mad when you make a small mistake
Productive while taking customers' orders
Shift Manager/ Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Ajax, ON21 January 2018
Best place to work at with friendly people while learning new things.
Productive environment. Free food and free treats from managers. Recognition by Manager.
Pros
Free food and a friendly work place
Cons
Very busy
its a decent part time job
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON12 January 2018
its a decent part time job. gets really hot in the summer. breaks are scattered and unplanned. managers are super strict and enjoy yelling. good for a part time job while in school
Culture d'entreprise
Delivery Person (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC12 January 2018
Très bon environnement de travail. J'ai bien aimé travaillé avec eux
Preparing French fries and station and general cleanup and maintenance
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB11 January 2018
I like working at taco bell it was a good job for me I made some new friends there I did a good a good job for my boss I prepared thefrench fries station and general cleanup and maintenance the area
Pros
Team player
Cons
16to 20
this would be okay for a first job or if you like working in fast food industry.
Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee) –  London, ON10 January 2018
This job was very hard training for the industry it is and the location i was at. Had a very aggressive supervisor/manager, that was always over my shoulder, not very flexible for people with mental illnesses.
Pros
50% off food
Cons
greasy skin and first three months suck
fun workplace with nice people
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Brantford, ON8 January 2018
everyone at Taco bell is super nice and understanding. during day we always try to have fun while working but still providing food, always making sure we are clean and ready to work
Pros
discount
Fast food job
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Kitchener, ON8 November 2017
This job was more demanding than one would think. You had to take customer orders, prepare the food, make sure stock was always replenished. Overall I liked working here and can say I had some fun on the way.
don't remember
Employee (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON6 November 2017
Tacobell as the time was not up to date with the upgraded cash registers and menus. From what I can remember it was a busy but friendly work environment.
Pros
free food
Cons
no specific work spot
Very easy frienly place to work!
Crew Member (Prep, Line, Cash) (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON6 November 2017
This job has been one of the most fun and exciting jobs I have had over the years! Everyone is friendly and helpful! Everyone is open to questions and always encouraging for new employees! Great place to work!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K