Taco Bell

Canada266 reviews

Found 266 reviews matching the searchSee all 35,684 reviews
bellfoodshiftcustomerfastcashiercashdiscount

Fun place

Fun place , have to keep up to fast pace environment … and be able to deal with unhappy customers in a professional way . I worked there years ago but I did enjoy it

Supervisors are always on a power trip.

One supervisor whom is always on a power trip, trying to become manager for the first location will degrade you and laugh/make fun of you behind your back to other employees. Very toxic environment from my past experience.

Pros

50% off lunches.

Cons

Rude supervisors/managers.

Insights into Taco Bell

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Was an okay workplace

The people were awesome but you never know what you’ll get with customers. Fast paced environment but mostly chill. Direct deposit pay and room for growth

Taco Bell at Huron Church Windsor

Shift timings are often changed after scheduling because of "low sales". Favorite people are preferred and given more hours by the manager. When I brought out my concern of less work hours, I was blackmailed to whether take what's given or cancel your entire shift.

Worst place to work

So stressful place to work in no well management and some of the employees fell like they are the owner of the store Never work in Taco Bell specially the chatham one .

Cons

Streesfull

Good job

I enjoyed the job and it helped me with customer service and cash handling. Everyone was really nice and if I could go back and work there again I would do it.

Okay place to work

You experience working here will depend on your manager. My manager was the absolute worst however my shift supervisor/managers were great. They were fair and understanding

Pros

50% off on food

Cons

Bad store manager

its not bad

i like it and think its okay. not so bad that's my experience i learned a lot so i cant say much. another day another dollar. thank you management and workers there. enjoy your experience on indeed and thank you so very much.

Fun work place with responsibilities

They all are so nice Treat us as a family member Manager is so nice and management is also awesome cleaning is perfect all are great workers ❤️ I learned a lots of thinks like how to deal nicely with customers. Clean your Restaurant every single time and alot

fast food

not good enough but not good enough. Fast paced. Good for younger people to get started.a little more stressful working environment and the system need to be update.

Understaffed

Managers are treated like poorly so the people are too. It all trickles down. People are miserable because you’re always short staffed. Systems need to be updated.

Stress

Not a good place to work in . Toxic environment. Management not good. You can't work as a team if Noone know s what they are doing if the managers are not working together they rather do something else. Staff isn't trained rightT

Pros

Discount or free food

Cons

Work you very hard, do the job of 3 people at once

Why even bother

I applied on a whim because I was desperate and that was a huge mistake. I got thrown into a rush hour shift first hand, without any knowledge or training prior. THEY GAVE ME ZERO TRAINING. ZERO!!!! IN A FAST FOOD RESTAURANT THATS FAST PACE!!! ZERO TRAINING!!!! They expected me to know everything instantly and when I said "I was never showed this" or "I was never taught" they just gave me a heavy sigh and did it without explaining. It was such an unwelcoming environment and everyone didn't care for teaching me or showing me around. One shift I had I sat in the lobby for an hour staring into space because the manager told me to study the menu on the screen (which is like 10 things) and then didn't even come back to me. It made me miserable and waking up knowing I had to go to this absolute abomination of a place filled me with sadness and regret of even applying to this place.

Productive and fun workplace with a ping pong table

Routine for food assembly and prep is nice. It can be a very chill and fun environment if the management is well involved and depending on the company, there are fun incentives for work ethic. I liked working under the St. Clair company, but when I moved and worked under a Grand Rapids one, the management was very different and it was a very toxic and not safe environment. This next part might sound nit-picky and may not apply to many, but lots of heavy things that are used often are stored up high, which can make work for shorter people more difficult.

Fun and collarborative environment need to be a multitasker and quick on your feet

Collaborative and fast-paced need to pay attention to detail. Need to be quick on your feet and a multitasker. Good communication skills and enthusiastic.

Pros

Employee discount

Cons

Standing long hours

Good 1st job

This job is very fast-paced and can get overwhelming but a team makes it all better due to the teamwork. Taco Bell is a wonderful 1st job as it gives you many skills, such as multi-tasking, communication, and teamwork.

Pros

50% of food

Cons

long nights, sometimes having to work till 2-3am

Relaxed and great for a first job

Good starting job for anyone just needing that. Pay can vary where you are, but for me it was fine. I was never really worked too hard and everyone was nice. Also understanding when you need to call out for emergencies and the benefits weren’t bad either.

fun place to work at for a first job

i worked here for 5 years as my first job in a mall and it was fun but very fast pace. As a first job this is a great learning opportunity to start in the food industry, i suggest becoming a hostess after gaining experience here

Pros

free lunches

Good entry level job for students

I worked here throughout my high-school years. Pretty similar to any other fast food work place. Learning the job was pretty easy and at my location I had decent management.

Productive and fun fast paced work place

I've worked for this company for a few years and its been a wonderful experience. Staff and management are friendly and helpful. Many opportunities to move up and grow.

great place to work for a first job!

This was my first job and I worked there during school so I was always given great flexible hours. The team was great and supportive always making the work hours enjoyable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Taco Bell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement