Taco Bell
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Taco Bell Employee Reviews

Canada249 reviews
good management and very fun place to work.and its really flexible hours and would surely like to recommend someone to work there. really like it fun place
Worked there for 8 years only raise i was given was the promotion upgrade and management, well clear favoritism. And dont close you'll never get off of them
Pros
Free lunchs
Cons
Poorly staff all highschoolers
Mean people that talk behind each other's back, giving hours to new employees from a full time. Forcing a worker take garbage if not they will make u sign a paper. Literally, I didn't like it ,not a friendly environment , weird people.
Spent 2 years with the company. Very little advancement. Unkept promises. Low wages. Very few wage increases. Bad bosses. Co-workers were great at my location
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Long hours, poor training, horrible management
An awful work environment, management would bully staff and make fun of customers. A toxic place to work but Customers were okay for the most part. You can work until you collapse and not get even a simple thank you but as soon as you make a simple mistake you get your hours cut and you get yelled at. I wouldn’t work here again under any circumstances under the same management
Pros
Staff
Cons
Manager
When I worked at Taco Bell, my co workers were very friendly and talkative. Some days are slow, others extremely busy. I would consider Taco Bell a fast pace restaurant. I enjoyed my time being employed as a team lyder.
Pros
Free Food, Good hours
Cons
dinner rushes
I worked as a cashier mainly. My manager and other crew members were always there to help if needed. I gained a lot of self confidence while working at Taco Bell. Overall I had a great experience working here.
The management teams at many of the taco bells in the Windsor area do not care much about their staff. It is about profit and nothing else. This has been especially evident during the COVID 19 pandemic.
Friendly staff, workers are polite to each other and are always ready to jump in when asked for help in the busy time. Public transportation available.
Pros
20% discount on all the KFC, Taco bell and pizza hut
Wouldn’t work there again not worth it managers are kinda rude and let the power go to there head doesn’t care about personal reason or the fact that you are in school
i find good working environment there. i learn many things while working in Taco Bell. all workers are friendly. Every one help if anyone want any help.
Pros
there is many things to learn
Cons
not everyone get good hours to work
While working daily, you learn how to multitask while working with fellow crew members to take orders and to successfully make orders. The atmosphere is very relaxed and a place you will enjoy working at.
Cool to work with diverse people from various parts of the world and also good management skills shown as mine is a very busy past paced store. Also can see career growth if you are really good at it.
This work is less stressful, friendly and good for students part time job. Had a great management and team members to help out whenever needed. Shifts were flexible
i have learnt a lot from this workplace about the food industry.
i have been working at this place from almost a year and i have gained my knowledge about the food industry to s new level
this place is a very good place .the individual will get a lot of information and experience which will help us in the future if we have to work in the food industry.
Its hard to maintain your speed all the times, You can get nervous some times . Very demanding some times. But Its a great pace to learn management skills .
Taco Bell is usually a place that is too much busy. I had learned there about how to manage everything. The management was really good and helpful. The hardest part was when there were number of orders popping up on the screen and you are out of time bt the best time was that I always served customers with a smile on my face.
It was my first experience to work with many people and it was wonderful because I learnt teamwork. It helped me to cope up with fast and challenging workplace that how to manage things in rush.
constantly understaffed, company refuses to provide any amount of hazard pay during a global pandemic, has failed to provide a benefit package promised to employees 2+ yrs ago
Pros
discounts
Cons
long hours, no benefits
Fast paced,stressfull work environment.Not a great working environment though pay is fair enough.Low on bonus also didn’t found as an equal opportunity employer.