TAC Sports

TAC Sports Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
Fun Work Place
Working for this company was a great experience. But I do think this job is better suited for younger teens as it'll help them develop skills such as patience, nurturing, responsibility and creativity. The pay is more suitable for just that age group as well. Management that I have had the chance to work with were also great! Overall, met many great people and I am pleased to have had the opportunity to work here.
Stressful and underpaid
I do not recommend working here. You worked long hours during the summer and many people were paid under minimum wage. There are many great people who work here but the boss makes the workplace stressful and has unrealistic expectations and makes people do extra work not in their job description and does not pay anyone extra.
Meh.
They are disorganized, safety isn’t the number 1 priority. Not all coaches are qualified. Management doesn’t support their employees. Pay is horrendous, do the job for fun if you like teaching, the kids are awesome.
Good work environment
It's okay working there would try to work there again. I learned to be patient every is quite relaxed the kids can sometimes be a little crazy but they are not too difficult to deal with.
Relaxed and Fun Place to work for the summer
TAC Sports is a fun summer job and very relaxed. The days are long and you must do 1 before care and 1 after care per week. The pay is not sufficient for the time that you work, although the hours are secured.
Excellent Experience

Over the months, I learned a tremendous amount from everyone in the organization. It was truly an eye opening experience for me. The techniques and training that you and the others offered myself and the other interns with last forever.

The connections that I have made coach, whether it was with the children,

parents or even other coaches was amazing.
Fun workplace
Fun to do sports and work outside. Taught me good skills about kids as well as parents. Lunches for kids but not coaches. Overall a good experience, I enjoyed it.
Productice Workplace
Tac is very enjoyable for many reasons. It brings your hobby as a job and includes many responsibilities that are not dull and boring. It's a very cool experience to interact with the children.
Pay is below minimum wage, management is clueless
Didn't learn much, kids also didn't learn much due to lackluster programs.

Management was terrible, often times half of the full time staff would not even be scheduled, pay is always late, and there's no where to park without getting a ticket.
Pros
free lunches at certain locations
Cons
long hours, unpaid overtime, late payments.
Informative and useful
Throughout my time there, I learned how to effectively be a leader and engage children of different age groups in a variety of activities. I was also taught some health and safety information.
I love working here
TAC Sports has helped me in so many ways. I love the flexibility of the hours and scheduling. The team is just so supportive. Everyone want's you to do well, and will do whatever they can to help you.
TAC sports is a great place to work
The people at TAC sports always know how to make campers an their coworkers feel like family. The best part about the job is meeting new kids every week and having them wish they could see you outside of camp.
Amazing professional company
The owners are wonderful and care about people's well being and opinions. Great place to work and fun atmosphere. If you love kids and sports this is the place you want to be.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at TAC Sports. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5