Work wellbeing score is 73 out of 100

TJX Canada

TJX Canada Employee Review

Low pay

very low pay for all the work expected. You’ll have to carry a lot of boxes or things around. Expect your back and feet to be sore at the end of the day.

Same role

Great culture and management

management was always super supportive and eager to train if needed. Always had fun at work. Could have paid better but having fun at work made it worth it.
Same role

Productive. Fun at times. Stressful.

Management is hit or miss. Work life balance isnt always achievable when scheduled various shifts and days. Is fast paced during holiday seasons and weekends mostly. Fun people to work with and decent benefits. Appreciate the amount of diversity and the celebration of cultures and holidays or events happening.

Pros

Fast paced. Productive.

Cons

Management is hit or miss. Work life balance isnt achievable.
Same location

I love my job a lotd dwqwd wdwd wqdqwd dwd

Conflict with a coworker-I would deal with conflict with my coworker in a professioneer manner without involving my supervisors.I would assess my own words and actions just to make sure I wasn’t contributing negatively to the situation. I would sit with my coworker in private and ask them how they felt about the conflict and try find a way that both of us are comfortable with and for the good interest of our team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TJX Canada. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement