TJX Canada Employee Reviews

dfcdgfdfgdfg
Data entry clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON12 June 2018
My duties at Aryana wireless were being on the phone negotiate with client to accept the product and conform their information such as address and name and lastly I formatted the sales if information was not provided I would ask the client.
Worst environment ever
Staff (Former Employee) –  BC1 June 2018
Senior management don’t accept their own downfalls, preferring to find scapegoats to blame. If you want to work like a slave and get no hours as little 4 hrs a week and get paid absolute minimum then this is the place to be.
Oh and expect your shifts to be cut with a few hrs notice, so that 4 hrs can no none at all.
Pros
Fellow associates
Cons
Store management, DM just don’t care about you, only their own agendas, and that’s not the staff.Staff are bodies not people.
Productive place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON30 May 2018
Productive and learning place to work. Learnt administrative skills as well. Usually, as other work place some days are really very busy and some days not.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Amazing company culture
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 May 2018
The culture of TJX Canada has help grow the business. With their model they are able to be recession proof. Yearly they have increased sales and made many advancements within their associates.

I have learned a lot being in the distribution centers of a unionized environment while maintaining the culture. So a typical day would have it's obstacles but it would always challenge and help you move forward to do your best and know that you are with a strong company that contains growth.

Hardest part of the job can be the limitation of decisions an operations supervisor can make without getting approval from whole team. THere may be some times where one person can hinder potential opportunity in increasing efficiency. Which Management is always there to support.
The most enjoyable part of working at TJX is meeting great people in all walks of life. It has helped me develop more as a manager/supervisor.
Pros
Company culture
Cons
Afternoon Shift
Great place to work 2018
Caissière chez Winners Homesense (Current Employee) –  Boucherville, QC26 May 2018
The team is great. We all work together and management encourages us to do so with various programs and group activities. Plus, it is a great place to learn the basics about a retail job, such a working a cash register and merchandising.
General Labour (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 May 2018
I enjoy the teamwork of the people
Safe place to work
The people are Nice
Supervisors are polite
Some managers are freindly
Sure Customer satisfaction
Pros
Peace pf mind
Cons
40 hour work
Not bad but def. not great
HomeSense, Décor Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON15 May 2018
as a part-timer going through school, it wasn't bad. they don't pay you enough and when they know you're good, they cut back on hours for other associates.
Social workplace with nice people to work with
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON30 April 2018
It is a fun and very social able workplace to be around which makes working an even better experience in order for you to have the maximum success needed
Best Place to Work
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 April 2018
I am planning to leave this company because I have moved to Brantford.
I have to travel 110 K.M. one side to go to Job.

I Love to work over TJX CANADA.
Pros
Lot of Acivities.
Cons
Some area have noise pollution.
Great environment , with many different areas to work
General Labour Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON24 April 2018
A typical 8 hour day at TJX can involve working alone or in a partner dynamic.
Great physical exercise on the job.
Get to learn about different locations in Canada, as the items are being delivered to different cities and provinces.
Able to work with bilingual merchandize for our french speaking Canadians.
Great benefits, and union.
Would recommend to work at TJX.
Pros
Extra 15min break, alot of festive days for different cultures, company discount on merchandise, great work environment.
Cons
Little room for overtime, slow period stall work and production
Productive,a good workplace
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 April 2018
A typical day at work is a workout, there's a lot of walking and bending, I've learned how to work with different equipments. the hardest part of my job is some lifting.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
too hot
well behave and train co-workers
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON23 April 2018
a place where you can grow, and be someone you want to be, all you need is persistence and hard work. the management is not bad, and a relatively clean environment.
Good culture
Senior Allocation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON16 April 2018
Good culture, nice people. Promotions are distributed to most favored individuals not necessarily the most competent ones. Very hard to get into merchandising.
Pros
Good culture, nice people. Amazing once you get into merchandising
Cons
Favrotism within management, non-competitive salaries in entry level positions
TJX is rediculous
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC15 April 2018
Basically it comes down to poorly managed operations and a completly falsified company value system. The DM is the exact opposite of what the company claims to “live and breathe”. Eating human defecate would be more enjoyable than being employed by TJX again
Fun workplace
General Labourer (Current Employee) –  3165 American drive14 April 2018
I work as a team,I am friendly, I enjoy working at the place, I'm helpful to every associate who needs me, I am respect to the people I work with, I follow my rules and orders that are given to me, the tasks that are assigned to me I complete them on time.
Pros
Very friendly work place
High expectations
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB13 April 2018
Values are great. most staff are great.
Management doesn't properly train, they never finish the modules. Maybe it was store specific though. The training would have been awesome if it was completed.
Expectations are unreasonable. You are the only cashier for a 20000 store but are expected to do 10 other things during your shift. When you can not complete them because you aren't able to move from the register, cash was busy is not a legit answer as to why the other things do not get done.
assistant managers were there 12 plus hours a day, but the store manager came and left on time.
Great social comity and high OHS standards that are taken seriously.
very productive
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON13 April 2018
The workplace was very productive and was really fun to work due to cooperative staff. I learned how the products are labeled and packed on the basis of different criteria.
Great Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON10 April 2018
Great place to work and very friendly environment. Lots of room for advancement and excellent management. The culture is amazing and there is a great balance between your work and personal life.
Good to work
Cashier and Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 April 2018
Learned alot in this job about handling various situations and dealing with the customers.
good working environment and people to work with.
management is good.
Fun place to work.
Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort St. John, BC7 April 2018
This is probably one of the best places to work when in school. You never get more hours then you can handle. They pay isn't bad but is lower then some other places.
Pros
Nice staff and management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TJX Canada. Our community is ready to answer.