Just my opinion based on my experience from one store. If I knew what I know now, I would work someplace else.
* A typical day usually means the store is under staffed. And, don't be surprised if your shifts are cut short. Or, send home when you show up for your shift.
* I leant worksmart. The company has excellent training videos,work guidelines, and best practices for employees. Unfortunately, management at store level doesn't seem to believe in it.
* Management "?" Purposely alter policies to fit personal agendas. Favoritism, or worst, tribalism and alternative truth.
* Workplace culture "?" A place encourages you to report on your co-workers, friends and supervisors. I guess it could be an effective tool against internal thieves. Unfortunately, some people take it too far.
* The hardest part of the job is that you are NOT evaluated and compensated based on your job performance or demonstrated abilities.
* The most enjoyable part of the job is the moment you get to clock out.
Frankly speaking, stay away. That's probably the best decision you have made for your career.
a small employee discounts