TEKsystems Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 2,676 reviews
It is a job
Program Manager, Continuous Improvement (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC7 May 2017
This is a fair place to work with. As an outsourcing vendor company, the jobs are tough.
The compensations were fair, at par or even a bit lower than the market level.
Good
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Canada2 January 2016
It is a good job to start at after graduating. If you work really hard, you can get good money. The people you work with are really nice and is always there to help you
very political and tense environment
Technical Recruiter- Healthcare Services (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC8 October 2015
TEKsystems has a lot of potential but lacks in a few places. the environment is extremely political and not the most collaborative place to work.
Pros
decent benefits
Cons
work life balance
Terrible place
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Burnaby26 July 2015
I Joined Tek as part of their EA recruitment, they basically wasted my time.
Paying me was such a tough issue to solve, benefits were a joke compared to similar roles elsewhere
After my contract was ended it took me two days to find a better paying job without their help.
Contract work, unable to obtain a full time position despite excellent performance.
Desktop Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Calgary8 November 2014
Much like the rest of head hunters in the market for IT related work, TEKsystems normally has contract work, from short term (few months) to long term (yearly). It's a good place to start if you are into contract work. Unfortunately, when my contract came to an end, they were unable to provide me an immediate replacement job. Overall, I was satisfied with their service, I got hands on experience from an Oil and Gas company.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, competitive salary
Cons
Mostly contract roles..... very minimal full time roles
Very hit and miss.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 April 2014
This role, industry, and company were not for me. That being said, it may be a great fit for some people. They target young kids, out of school, and promise great potential compensation. They don't lie about it or anything, but you have to work very hard, have some luck, and be matched with the right people to be successful. A lot of work, they expect you to be tight knit, and spend tons of time together. Annoyingly type-a at times. Overall, you will either love or hate this, and the turnover reflects that.
Pros
Good people.
Cons
Work/life.
Opportunity to advance quickly
Account/Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB15 March 2012
Long hours, if a sales career is for you this is the place to work
Pros
expense lunched
Cons
compensation, hours
repetitive tasks
paint line technician (Current Employee) –  palmerston ontario29 February 2012
workplace is ok for retired people or young workers looking for new full time job experience. pay is inadequite for someone looking to start a family or life.
benefits
Cons
no paid breaks