TEKsystems

TEKsystems Employee Reviews in Mississauga, ON

Pretty good place to work for.
They send you on various assignments. Some good, some less desirable. Payscale was a bit low. They did say I was their top performer. I got myself a full time perm job elsewhere, but TekSystems still kept calling me to come back!
Decent recruitment agency
Your experience may vary depending on location and the recruiter you are assigned to, but overall the recruiters were professional and approacheable, you can talk about any issues on the job and they will help you look for another position after the contract ends.
Pros
Professional and approcheable recruiters
Cons
Sometimes recruiters are unfamiliar with the industry you are in
Good company
IT services provider and industry leader with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500 across North America, Europe and Asia, and 80,000 employees and contractors. Partners with clients to provide Full-Stack Technology, Talent and real-world application services.
Fast paced environment with a diverse culture
- Advanced my technical skills in all Microsoft Office Suites
- Majority of the role deals with Accounts Receivable and collection

- Co-workers are easy to get along with
Pros
Great employees
Cons
Stressful
Very hit and miss.
This role, industry, and company were not for me. That being said, it may be a great fit for some people. They target young kids, out of school, and promise great potential compensation. They don't lie about it or anything, but you have to work very hard, have some luck, and be matched with the right people to be successful. A lot of work, they expect you to be tight knit, and spend tons of time together. Annoyingly type-a at times. Overall, you will either love or hate this, and the turnover reflects that.
Pros
Good people.
Cons
Work/life.
Tek
Great people, amazing culture, hardworking, great friends.
Desktop Support/Technical Support
I will never forget working at FORD, Nestle, Excel, BestBuy and so many projects have done from Tek Systems.
These projects are really helpful to increase my work experience and knowledge in my field.These Organisations are really organised and I have gave my service as per timely manner and smoothly.
Waste of time
Don't waste your time with this recruiter, they will call you for a interview and you will go out of your way to travel to there location for a interview and wait for a call forever!!
Cons
they just collect resume and waste your time.