TEKsystems
Here to help
Coronavirus update

TEKsystems Employee Reviews

Showing all 3,621 reviews
Worth it, if you are ready for the commitment. High expectations but a lot of opportunity for financial progression and training for those interested.
I have nothing is coming to my mind at this time so I do not know what to say only I love the opportunity to work from home and still he with my family
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Sticking to one set of workflow rules
Supervisor will yell at you when you take initiative and will yell when you dont then belittle you that your not taking initiative? This is not TEK systems position but my current position.
Pros
Other Departments welcomes my skills to help them when they need me too.
Cons
Supervisor will yell that I should not help others where I work
A widely recognized staff augmentation firm with strong relationships. In general, they will work hard to find a client who needs your skills, and will even work hard to get you the best rate, but their benefits are poor to abysmal, and there is zero post-contract retention. If you find out your last day with a client is TODAY, then your last day with TEKsystems will be TODAY, and if you managed to negotiate vacation time into your compensation package - that is lost and gone forever. If you're skilled, they will work hard to sell your services, but only because that's how they succeed.
Pros
You will get regular calls from manager and BDM.
Cons
Poor Healthcare Coverage, scan benefits of any kind, unrepentant termination policy
Excellent efficient recruiting process to provide top talent to fulfill clients needs in project management and technology. Great resources to prepare for customer engagement and professional follow up on accomplishments of milestones and deliverables.
Recruiters seemed to care only about the bottom line and not the well being of the Client. Lots of politics and no help in negotiating transition to permanent when offered
This Company Place you at different location because is A Tempt company Every one Help You look for work if you need help ,
Management is very helpful
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
N/a
I got this job with TekSystems and I am very happy I took the position, because I truly enjoy what I do. Everyone from the Recruiter and others have made my expereince great and have always gone out of the way to help. Great company to work for.
I was placed at Premera Blue Cross and Blue shield. It was an excellent place to work. A lot of collaboration and learning. Flexible work schedule and provided lots of tools
Pros
Tek system took me to lunch every month
I first walked into a TEKSystems office in June of 2004(!!). I had stellar qualifications, over 13 years experience in technology, and was just about to get a government clearance.
They DIDN'T find a job for me then. They did not find work for me in the intervening 16 years.

I must have emails from over 100 TEKSystems employees. And just now, some jerk from TekSystems is cutting me down on LinkedIn because I told him that I will not take a pay cut for a job that I have to pay to move, and now I have over 23 years experience in my field.

The guy is acting totally snarky and plain mean. TekSystems, you never found work for me and now, NO THANK YOU.
Pros
Cons
Don't get the job done, snarky employees, must be a sweat shop
Hello I left my job for one the most prestigious company for them. They promised me 3 times more money which I accepted. After 3 months not only they laid me off, but they screw all your reputation since they screwed me with unemployment. They paid me without working.
Cons
No ethical
This is a great place to get a job. The recruiters truly care about ensuring you are in the proper job and that you are happy. They continue to check on you to make sure your needs are met.
Took this job reluctantly, as it was in an industrial setting and the office needed cleaning up. TEK Systems is one of the few agencies I have contracted with that is genuinely concerned with their techs. They do want you to enjoy the work at the client's site. Make sure you negotiate your pay before starting as raises are tough to get.
Pros
Pays weekly, decent rate, you manage your work day
Cons
Pay is lower than at some other agencies.
working as a contractor for TEK systems always left me a back door for if i wanted to change employment, the recruiters were always checking in on us making sure we were still happy with our job and if we were interested in another job elsewhere.
Pros
job security
Cons
entry level benefits
Very busy. Multiple offices throughout the east coast with frequent positions available. They maintain frequent contacts with the techs as well as the companies they service. The schedule can be very flexible.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Healthcare
Teksystems is probably the most horrible place to work at. I got hired to do unemployment service desk helper.
These people are very disorganized and super ineffective in providing assists. I was suppose to begin work after my training but it was delayed by a week or 2 because they couldn’t fix a simple VPN problem. Over all, they are very slow at responding and helping. I wouldn’t recommend anyone to work here.
TEKSystems is a good starting place for the IT Field. They do not truly understand the logistics and supply side of the IT field. I hate this type of survey.

TEK Systems personnel were great to work with and did a great job checking in on me and the other contractors at UT.
Pros
Free Lunches, Flexiable schedule.
Cons
Not garunteed a full time postion
You will work one single contract through Tek, after that they will ghost you until you give up and leave them alone. I loved the job I got, but after that, making a lasso out of floss and pulling the moon closer to the earth is a lot more likely than getting a call or email back from your handler. If they DO call or email back, they'll say they have a job for you, sit tight, and all of a sudden they don't exist. I did a one week data center job, and that was back in October. I gave up trying to contact them after January because they blacklisted me or SOMETHING.
If they give you an offer, turn them down. Doesn't matter what they're offering, they will drop you after that one contract
Pros
a job?
Cons
They will ghost you
Amazing and good paying company. Excellent. Good management they are all nice and very collaborative, The environment and ambiance is really comfortable.
Great place to get contracts. It's always up to the contractor to get hired. Always friendly and good for a lunch or bring your check. Always helpful In keeping one motivated.
Pros
Good pay, good contracts.
Cons
Hard to find perm positions.
The people and culture are so fun because it has to be otherwise no one would work there. Long hours and non stop grind. So if you can put up with that and constantly being on the phone then you’ll love it.
Pros
Money, fun environment, work parties, expensed lunch and happy hours
Cons
Long hours, stress, all about hitting numbers