T1 Agency

T1 Agency Employee Reviews

Canada13 reviews
This company works with many different clients of many different levels. I found this was a great way to build connections with all sorts of companies and professional workers as well as strengthening and/or gaining new skills, talents and insights. This job allows you to move up in their work place and they are supportive in that regard.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedule
Cons
Competitive Work Schedule
The working environment is great, it doesn't feel like work as I enjoyed my shift everytime. The management gives out a lot of opportunities for us to have shifts.
Good pay. they paid on time and were really good and communicative throughout the entire process. Once you work with them they send more opportunities
I have enjoyed my time working here everyone who has given me the opportunities to learn from my mistakes and improve as a professional and an individual.
Pros
Amazing work environment
Cons
Can be a heated environment in the summer time
The office is full of great people and dogs, and their are often lots of fun activities planned, but work/life balance can still be hard to manage at times.
All activations were very organized and people came prepared because management ensured we were given a detailed training deck. T1 ensures to give you the background on the company we are promoting for. Activations are creative and well thought out. Great co-workers always.
The thing I love about this job is how flexible and how well it can fit into your schedule. The people you work with at T1 are just great company and facilitates a teamwork environment. The management is pretty transparent as well, not to mention the great pay.
- high profile clients
- upbeat energetic management team

- always the most elaborate activation at any given event

- long hours but great pay

- Exciting events ranging from music festivals to sporting events
Pros
free shoes
Cons
very long hours
This company represents a multitude of companies. The events they put on are very well put together. The pay is very good being 19 and hour and overall it's a fun company.
Lots of continuos work from April to September
no work usually during the winter due to mostly outdoor activations

hardest part of the job is trying to advance where they can favour individuals over work ethnic
Summer is the busiest time of year
Work like there is no tomorrow

Overall I like working here.

Only thing is the office politics. They are very selective for internships which they should be they value if you fit the mold and culture of the company over hard work and tenure
This part-time, casual work is convenient for student schedules. It allows employees to pick and schedule their work when convenient for them based on availability. It also permits a high level of independence during event placements, since no manager or supervisor is usually present, which is significant for instilling confidence in its employees. The nature of a promotional position requires an outgoing and approachable personality, and my interpersonal abilities have grown because of this. I love meeting my co-workers for various events, and getting to know one another while also learning from their previous work experience. Its a highly sociable position which enables you to create relationships and conversation with your fellow employees or customers. The only downfall is that I wish there were more opportunities for work, typically there has only been an event or two a month.
Typical day can be from 3hrs to 15hrs depending on the client and the shift
Very creative with the activations and promos.

LOTS of politics in the office which in part creates unnecessary drama within coworkers.

Enjoy the position and role plus the free things you get to keep from multiple clients

I have learned how to move up within the industry with who you network with
Ask a question about working or interviewing at T1 Agency. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5