T.Litzen Sports Ltd Employee Reviews

3.0Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
My second home!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Dundas, ON3 May 2019
I love the people I work with and enjoy coming to work every day. It’s a fast paced environment but enjoyable. Upper management is good to work with and is open to input.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Can’t think of any
Lacking Professionalism
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  office9 January 2019
Overall atmosphere does not leave you feeling good at the end of the day. If you are part of the family, or related in anyway then you'll get treated like gold and have chances to advance, but if you aren't, well then you won't.

If you are a graphic artist you won't get much training, basically minimal before being handed a pile of stuff and have to just figure it out. And you'll be doing non-graphics related work too like estimating costs, entering order information, accounting tasks, counting inventory, or even sorting orders in the warehouse.

Management doesn't stand up for staff if there is a customer complaint, even if the customer is 100% wrong you'll still get blamed and shamed.
Pros
discounted apparel
Cons
under appreciated, low pay
Huge workload and a lot of pressure
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  Dundas, ON19 July 2018
Not a comfortable and fun place to be. First they tell you that you'll have the training, then after 4 weeks they start telling you that you work too slow. Then if you'll work faster (and by faster I mean that for creating the Logo from 0 you can't spend more than an 1 hour!!!) and make some mistakes because you're new it's your fault again.
The worse company I worked in. And the "Great Team" around you just don't care
Pros
Nice and clean workplace
Cons
A lot of pressure