Sysco

Sysco Employee Reviews

Good place to work, decent salary, optional over time, paid lunch, management is pretty understandable and chill. Job is pretty hectic, had to hit a “percentage” per day and pick up to 1500 cases per day. Isle were pretty busy after 4pm so lots of waiting to get orders done and orders can be behind
Pros
Free lunch, night shift premium, paid lunch, good pay
Cons
Working in freezer, hard to hit daily percentage
Sysco has been implementing the integration of line of business into daily operation. However the resistance of middle management makes it hard to achieve its objectives.
Work at Sysco offered me so many challenges as production was a new area for me. Working in a unionized environment also added to this challenge. Management was very supportive and provided me with the necessary tools to help me learn quickly and adapt to the work culture.
Welcomed with many opportunities to build on my team-building skills, among many others. extremely flexible, inclusive of others, and a great sense of enjoyment within the job site.
I started working at Sysco as a garbage picker. Until a job posting came-up as a order picker and I got the. Management are very accommodating with ideas and suggestion especially with work ethic.
Typical warehouse work, very fast paced, etc. Not much career advancement. Management was not good. Supervisors were also not good. You are paid to destroy your body in the long run.
- The hours can be difficult to adjust to - there are shifts that run into the mid-afternoons. - the work is what you would expect for a call center, but can get pretty busy during peaks.
Physically challenging position in order selecting However the opportunity for career advancement is achievable through hard work and dedication. Management is understanding and always willing to help Every proactive company
If your a az driver that's tired of sitting all day or night and like to work this job is fast paced and good hours. U will have stressful days but at least u get a little excersize.
Good place to work. Dry and Freezer work so dress appropriately. crown skids trucks to operate around the warehouse. Early days and long hours. Working with truck drivers and dispatchers.
The culture at Sysco needs some work. Unfortunately, focus is on the bottom line rather than the business culture. Morale and productivity challenges are evident because of this across the organization. Happy employees equal productive employees.
Pros
Discount on food
Cons
Low employee morale
Chez sysco il y a toujours du travail et des heures supplémentaire a la tonne et a temps et demi donc tres agréable de ce coté. Mais travaille physique tres difficile et intense beaucoup de manutention pour les livraisons dans un reefer a -40 pas faite pour tout le monde.
Pros
assurance, fond pension, syndiquer
Cons
travail tres intense
Es una excelente empresa para trabajar que muy satisfecho con la empresa y me gustarĂ­a regresar. Tienen un excelente ambiente de trabajo y excelente oportunidad.
Sysco was one of the worst places I’ve ever worked. The training is absolute garbage. The trainer talked more about himself than how to do the job.They train you how to run a power jack, which pallets to put your product on, but not how to stack your pallets which is the most important part of the job. The time quotas are nearly impossible for new employees to meet. I was fired at 4 months even though I asked numerous times for extra help because I was having a hard time and was told not to worry about my job and then got fired the same day. stay away the money isn’t worth it you have to work every stat holiday and work afternoons so if you have a family it’s very hard . new new employee meet
the owner op. program was and is the biggest scam ever.Its riddled with kick backs and corruption they listen to b.s. rather than common sense and experience.
Pros
worked ever day 5days a week
Cons
find your own swamper
Hardest part of the job was the excessive overtime each month end I learned many new systems I have never seen before Sysco. Most enjoyable was the great people I worked with. Many levels of Management.
No work life balance, unrealistic goals & targets. pay not good compare to industry average. poor management style , no room for advancement. NEVER included with your job applications
Pros
Cons
long hours with out adequate pay
Id recommend sysco to anyone looking for something small to start off with, eg. how to learn and gain experiance in shipping and receiving and get the forlift training
Jai adorer tavailelr pour eux. je voudrai retourner
benefits are good, salary in the freezer is not enough the may need to step up there, management is not fair and overall not bad at all may be better a little bit compared other warehouses
Heavy lifting and slowly injury your back Bringing loads in a wheeler weigh about 300lbs ,hand bumming stuff, going upstairs and downstairs with a loaded wheeler, old and not maintained trucks that consistently break down but they will blame it on the driver. Management always rushes you to finish the job very quickly, you wouldn't even get any breaks from 7-3 shift. You will get written up for overtime.
  1. Employee reviews