Sysco Employee Review

It was a fair place to work and would do it all over again in a new location
Class 1A Driver (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL8 March 2016
My reason for leaving Sysco was i relocated with my family, i really enjoyed my job and can't wait for a good trucking or heavy equipment career a.s.a.p.

My work day started at 3am. and finished when all deliveries were comple.

I learned lots during the time of employment due to i had to make deliveries on time, traveling with perishable items also traveling from time to time in poor weather conditions, which meant that i had to do duedeligents regarding my safety and the safety of others.

Management play a very important role in the company's success and provide great direction in the delivery services.

I really enjoyed working with all my co-workers especially the more senior staff due to many years of service experience.

The most enjoyable part of my job was to see a smile on a client, pleased that the delivery was in a timely fashion and the product was in great condition.
Pros
Nil
Cons
12 Hours per day

Other Sysco Employee Reviews

Excellent Training for new hires.
National Pricing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Halifax, NS6 May 2019
Great for training and learning new tasks.
Co-workers are amazing and easy to get along with.
Vacation package is great.
Lots of data entry.
Workplace culture is great.
good place to work
TRANSPORTATION & MAINTANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL26 April 2019
Enjoyed working with this company over the years. Learned alot and the workplace culture as great. I enjoyed most was interacting with the customers on a daily basics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sysco. Our community is ready to answer.