Sysco Employee Review

Productive and fun place to work and friendly everoment
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON The head office at The East Mall16 July 2019
My typical day at work is when I get to work and we are all working as a team.

I learned a lot - The payroll system ie ADP how to run reports and interface it to manual life and run report for payroll to remit deductions to the government. In short I a lot there that I am today using plus all my other experience with other Payroll software.

Management - where great they give you the tools needed to get your job done on timely bases also, people persons.

Workplace culture was excellence everyone help each to grow.

The hardest part of the job for me is having - to leave at the end of my contract.

The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that we are human beings and we all worked very happy with each other.

Other Sysco Employee Reviews

Lots of politics
Payroll coordinator.sysco.etobicoke (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON19 August 2019
No respect for your skills and development
More politics than friendliness
Very judgemental
Poor management
Nonchalant attitude
Very discriminating
Lack of consistency in process
Negative experience working here
But learned a lot
Challenging but fulfilling work culture
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Halifax, NS6 August 2019
I enjoyed my time with Sysco Foods, the work environment was full of the industry's best and most talented people. This was a place I was able to learn a lot about myself and also grow professionally. Being surrounded by the best of best forces you to overachieve and better yourself everyday.