Sysco logo

Sysco Employee Reviews for Warehouse Associate

Work-life balance

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,452 reviews

Decent place to work

Good place to work, decent salary, optional over time, paid lunch, management is pretty understandable and chill. Job is pretty hectic, had to hit a “percentage” per day and pick up to 1500 cases per day. Isle were pretty busy after 4pm so lots of waiting to get orders done and orders can be behind

Pros

Free lunch, night shift premium, paid lunch, good pay

Cons

Working in freezer, hard to hit daily percentage

Good people to work with

Management needs to be changed to succeed further down the road. I think we have more potential to succeed if we get the right people in the management role.

Pros

Not sure

Cons

Poor management

Official response from Sysco

11 May 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We try to create an open, inclusive, collaborative environment that brings out the best in each member of our diverse team! We hope you continue to have a positive experience at Sysco.

Very fast paced, hard work, good pay

The work is physical and demanding, and a high pace is required to get the mist out of your time, but the pay is really excellent and the management is willing to accommodate students.

Garage place to work

This place sucks the big one. They treat you like a machine because that’s what they want. They may pay well but good luck having a healthy body after working there. I’m telling all of you, if you can work elsewhere than do so, it’s not worth the pay.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Everything else

Very supportive

The job was easy to find and to apply for online. Wage was very generous and benefits were the most extensive I had, had at any work place. Training was a huge focus and expectations reflected that. Overall it was an excellent choice in my career.

Pros

Benefits, Work/Life Balance, Wage

Cons

Sub Par Coffee

OK company

Time is of nature with any business, warehouse pick orders are very important. Company is very time and accurate co-ordination oriented. Union based and not interested. My skills made me look elsewhere.

Jobs at Sysco