although i would love to type all the great things about working for sysco. im actually going to copy and paste straight for my resume. i would love to discuss this with potential hiring managers in an interview setting.
• Responsible for sales and service in a key Toronto territory, managing a $1.5 million dollar territory through strong customer relations, meeting customer needs and increased promotional marketing efforts
• Establish relationships with customers to ensure long term profitable business becoming an asset to them by utilizing industry experience and knowledge
• Provide customers with innovative solutions through introduction of products and or services, completing samplings to convert to business
• Maximized sales targets and opportunities through consultative selling to food operators and through product category penetration within their establishment
• Responsible for credit management ensuring clients remain current with their invoices and within their credit terms, liaising with internal financial department to ensure complete and correct information has been provided on behalf of customer
• Train and coach junior district sales representatives on margin opportunity and regularly travel with them to vendors and customers to demonstrate tactics within my territory