Sysco
Happiness score is 43 out of 100

Sysco Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

From all placed that I worked lately, best job I had. They actually give you training in safety, how to drive an endrider and forklift before you start your work. The pay was really good. Sysco Nasys got closed, but the other branch is still open.
Pros
Free pizza if we had a long week/hours of a job well done
Cons
some dispute with co workers that don't work very well with others
I find that Sysco Nasys and the Union wasn't working peacefully and because of that it made awkward to work there, I got use to it, but I find that some of my ex coworkers use the Union to there advantage in a bad way and I had a hard time with that. Other than that, I managed, I tolerate it. So What I'm saying is, there was not much teamwork. I like to work in a environment where no one is trying to step on you for there own sake's.
Pros
Free pizza if we did some good work, when the time was really fast pasted
Cons
many call in sick, made longer hours
Typical warehouse work, very fast paced, etc. Not much career advancement. Management was not good. Supervisors were also not good. You are paid to destroy your body in the long run.
I pick order for shipping by high reach fork lift and cleaning all kinds of skids, bins and boxes. I learned and skilled up using fork lifts such as all kind of Walkie, high reach fork lifts. Management looks not bad. workplace is also good.
Pros
no idea
Cons
no idea
Since day one I love to work at Sysco. It's a strong well known company in Canada and USA. Customer service is no one priority here. Very friendly and save work environment. Good wages and benefits. Flexible shifts available based on seniority.
Pros
Company payed family day, Bbq, Christmas party and random lunch/dinner
Cons
40 hrs/ week + overtime occasionally
Great pay and benefits. No room for advancement, or ability to change shifts. Night shifts is primarily the only shift you can get when applying for the job.
Cons
Very hard to advance or change shifts
Sysco is a well establish industry, that supplies food to a wide range of restaurants and other small businesses. I enjoy working as part of Sysco multicultural team.
Extremely challenging work environment. Negligible opportunity for advancement. Very profit driven, sometimes seemingly at the expense safety. Compensation/Benefits very competitive. Excellent work force.
we always thinking about our grades i learned to communicate to the other people all my co workers are friendly the hardest part of my job is to have a not enough guys for that day the most enjoyable part of my job is pay day
Pros
free lunches
  1. Forklift Operator