Here to help
Information from Sysco:
Sysco Employee Reviews in Regina, SK
Regina, SK9 reviews
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,154 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I don't even know where to begin. They're liars that do kot care about you as a person. I wouldn't ever consider working for this company. Constant stress and unqualified managers breathing down your neck. Lots of travel and zero expense coverage. Avoid this company.
hard job, i learned how to drive electronic pallet jack, how to pack 20 to 22 boxes in a single pallet, mixed culture, the hardest is how to secured your pallet, the most enjoyable is playing a messy garbage
we have a free apple every lunch
open overtime every day, depending on your body
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
not a very good place to work at all poor leadership no comarodery and give it all to us attitude six years of looking over your shoulder every day brings you to the breaking point the warehouse is controlled by the union and their continuously trying to break them with no success what a joke
stab you in the back and throw you under the bus thats the way life is at sysco
Same work everyday. Learned pros and cons of unionized work culture. Head office issued new productivity plans are not suitable in common to all warehouses. Working in freezer for ninety cents more not worth damaging body. Week goes faster.
Poor management, favoritism, little regard for customers or low end employees. Only concern seems to be about efficiency(numbers) & not the safety/ well being of the worker. Inadequate training with regard to operating systems. Unable to approach managers with safety concerns or job related issues. Unreasonable expectations in regard to work performance or ability. Unable to understand I.T. personnel who seem to lack the ability to speak the English language & offer little help/support. Warehouse too small to accommodate pallet jacks. Some aisles too narrow for safe fork lift operation. Cracks in warehouse floor & leaky roof are hazards for pedestrians, pallet jack & fork operators. If you're looking for stable, long term employment with little or no stress, then this is not the place for you!
good pay, benefits.
management, hours, job security.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sysco. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 4,154 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Sysco
- What is Sysco sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?6 people answered
- What are the working hours at Sysco?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sysco? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What are the shift hours?4 people answered
- If you were to leave Sysco, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- Does Sysco require background check?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Sysco Victoria?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Sysco?3 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sysco a better place to work?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sysco?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
Sysco Reviews by Location