Sysco

Sysco Employee Reviews in Regina, SK

Regina, SK9 reviews
Employees are really friendly and easy to get along with. Good wages and benifits. Positive work atmosphere. Highly recommend working there. Get stocks at a discount.
I don't even know where to begin. They're liars that do kot care about you as a person. I wouldn't ever consider working for this company. Constant stress and unqualified managers breathing down your neck. Lots of travel and zero expense coverage. Avoid this company.
Good job if someone wants to come home everyday and want to stay fit as this job makes one physically fit.
I love early morning shifts and finish early.

I love working for sysco.
hard job, i learned how to drive electronic pallet jack, how to pack 20 to 22 boxes in a single pallet, mixed culture, the hardest is how to secured your pallet, the most enjoyable is playing a messy garbage
Pros
we have a free apple every lunch
Cons
open overtime every day, depending on your body
my supervisor was a good guy, helped me out with a lot.. my co-workers were goi men. worked hard and always made sure to give me an extra little push. i liked the early mornings, kept me busy during the day.
Pros
the smoke breaks.
Cons
nothing.
not a very good place to work at all poor leadership no comarodery and give it all to us attitude six years of looking over your shoulder every day brings you to the breaking point the warehouse is controlled by the union and their continuously trying to break them with no success what a joke
Pros
good coworkers
Cons
stab you in the back and throw you under the bus thats the way life is at sysco
Was a physical lifting job. After sometime body gets use to that. Good place to work because of performance bonus. Supervisor were nice. Workout and work at the same time.
Same work everyday. Learned pros and cons of unionized work culture. Head office issued new productivity plans are not suitable in common to all warehouses. Working in freezer for ninety cents more not worth damaging body. Week goes faster.
Pros
Fix schedule
Cons
transportation problem
Poor management, favoritism, little regard for customers or low end employees. Only concern seems to be about efficiency(numbers) & not the safety/ well being of the worker. Inadequate training with regard to operating systems. Unable to approach managers with safety concerns or job related issues. Unreasonable expectations in regard to work performance or ability. Unable to understand I.T. personnel who seem to lack the ability to speak the English language & offer little help/support. Warehouse too small to accommodate pallet jacks. Some aisles too narrow for safe fork lift operation. Cracks in warehouse floor & leaky roof are hazards for pedestrians, pallet jack & fork operators. If you're looking for stable, long term employment with little or no stress, then this is not the place for you!
Pros
good pay, benefits.
Cons
management, hours, job security.