Sysco

Sysco Employee Reviews in Nanaimo, BC

Found 1 review matching the search
Indeed has given me the opportunity to write a review about Sysco WARNING: You may want to get everything in writing, keep an eye on your pay, and don't give out your personal phone number unless if you are willing to have your days off and sleep interrupted. My summary review: The early morning start allows for driving with low traffic volumes and to complete deliveries before some of the restaurants open. I learned company protocol and what is being asked sometimes contradict each other, and the schedule often changes with very little notice. Sysco gave out my personal cell phone number without my permission and pestered me with questions on my days off. Loading errors are somewhat regular and I suspect sometimes its intentional. The Transportation Manager and 3 Nanaimo delivery associates resigned within my time there, along with other staff. Meeting unreasonable deadlines is the hardest part of the job and resigning was the most enjoyable part of it. There are no excuses for being late therefore I have a Simple Challenge to Sysco Nanaimo. Depart the VIU lower loading dock at 6:39am and back into the VIU upper loading dock at 6:40am you must follow the rules of the road. If you are successful I will buy you dinner, retract my review and give you a hug ;)
Pros
Willing to hire almost anyone
Cons
Extremly disrespectful