Sysco
Happiness score is 39 out of 100
Sysco Employee Review

Very supportive

23 March 2017
The job was easy to find and to apply for online. Wage was very generous and benefits were the most extensive I had, had at any work place. Training was a huge focus and expectations reflected that. Overall it was an excellent choice in my career.
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Benefits, Work/Life Balance, Wage
Cons
Sub Par Coffee
6 May 2021
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) - Peterborough, ON
Management needs to be changed to succeed further down the road. I think we have more potential to succeed if we get the right people in the management role.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Poor management
Official response from Sysco
11 May 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We try to create an open, inclusive, collaborative environment that brings out the best in each member of our diverse team! We hope you continue to have a positive experience at Sysco.
8 March 2021
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Good place to work, decent salary, optional over time, paid lunch, management is pretty understandable and chill. Job is pretty hectic, had to hit a “percentage” per day and pick up to 1500 cases per day. Isle were pretty busy after 4pm so lots of waiting to get orders done and orders can be behind
Pros
Free lunch, night shift premium, paid lunch, good pay
Cons
Working in freezer, hard to hit daily percentage
4 February 2021
Same location
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) - Victoria, BC
The people I worked with were great......Good benefits, good people and free parking are some of the benefits of working for Sysco British Columbia.
Pros
Free parking