Sysco
Sysco Employee Review

Rewarding

12 November 2018
Disipline is key, start times are from 02:00 - 05:00, four day weeks, 14 hour days. Unloading 10,000 pounds to 20,000 punds of food by hand cart by yourself. If you enoy physical hard work, then this jon is for you.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
work on your own
Cons
Very long days
17 December 2020
Same roleSame location
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) - Ottawa, ON
Horrible work environment, superiors treat you like your inferior and tend to degrade you behind your back, while the word travels. Management shows terrible example, breaking health and safety protocols, while writing us up for any type of suspections. Would never recommend this place as a job to anyone.
5 October 2020
Same role
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee) - Coquitlam, BC
Be aware as supervisors hide in parking lots and will follow you while your on your route. Makes you feel so unappreciated!!Very toxic environment over worked and under paid
Pros
Sample of product and discounts
Cons
Long hours, management definitely requires professionalism
1 March 2021
Same location
Outbound Order Selector (Former Employee) - Ottawa, ON
Sysco seems like a fantastic company, but I would not recommend working in the Inbound/Outbound Order Selector position if you are a female. During my first shift, an employee made me feel very unwelcome in this regard. I hope the company improves their culture and makes the warehouse a better place for women to work. I would have loved to continue working for Sysco if I had felt more welcome.
Pros
Great benefits and accommodating HR department.
Cons
Sexist Co-workers, Difficult Hours