Sysco
Sysco Employee Review

Poor leadership, unethical tasks

6 May 2021
Salespersons job to A) increase margin B) win new business and C) be business partners most trusted partner.Arbitrary price increases to loyal customers - put the salesperson in a position to be dishonest. When customer leaves due to inconsistent pricing- it is the salespersons job to go re-secure that business- regardless of the margin. So, we see what price we can get away with, then put our tails between our legs and go revisit with better pricing when we get too greedy, Very cyclical and NOT trustworthy practices
2.0Job security/advancement
Official response from Sysco
11 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.Sysco associates are the reason why we have become the world’s foodservice distribution leader. We are committed to continuous improvement while upholding our Vision, Values, and Code of Conduct. We take your feedback seriously and welcome you to call us at 877-777-4020 so that we may obtain greater detail regarding your concerns.
25 December 2020
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Toronto, ON
It's a good place to be and work. Professional and they know exactly what they are doing. If you are a hard worker with sustainable performance means a big room for improvement.
7 May 2019
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Calgary, AB
Very informative and supportive administrative staff. Demands of the employment do not lend to work life balance. Too many requirements and quotas and KPI's that are unreasonable.
8 April 2019
Marketing Associate (Current Employee) - Jackson, WI
High pressure to sell, goals keep getting pushed higher and higher but is motivating for you to be your best self. Work/life balance is hard, not a 9-5 position.
  1. Poor leadership, unethical tasks