Sysco
Sysco Employee Review

OK company

13 November 2015
Time is of nature with any business, warehouse pick orders are very important. Company is very time and accurate co-ordination oriented. Union based and not interested. My skills made me look elsewhere.
1.0Job security/advancement
6 May 2021
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) - Peterborough, ON
Management needs to be changed to succeed further down the road. I think we have more potential to succeed if we get the right people in the management role.
Pros
Not sure
Cons
Poor management
Official response from Sysco
11 May 2021
We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. We try to create an open, inclusive, collaborative environment that brings out the best in each member of our diverse team! We hope you continue to have a positive experience at Sysco.
8 March 2021
Same role
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) - Edmonton, AB
Good place to work, decent salary, optional over time, paid lunch, management is pretty understandable and chill. Job is pretty hectic, had to hit a “percentage” per day and pick up to 1500 cases per day. Isle were pretty busy after 4pm so lots of waiting to get orders done and orders can be behind
Pros
Free lunch, night shift premium, paid lunch, good pay
Cons
Working in freezer, hard to hit daily percentage
28 September 2019
Same location
Dispatcher (Former Employee) - Brampton, ON
- hard work life balance - difficult times - heavy lifting - working with team - organized - long work day - good pay - benefits provided and recognition